Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sheet music/Piano arrangement books

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheet music/Piano arrangement books

I know, I make such original topics. ¦P

But yes, I am searching for anime score sheet music and/or arrangement books made for solo piano. Sheet music to download is cool but sites that sell arrangement books would also be greatly appreciated. Though I guess it'd be good to tell you what I'm searching for with specifics, eh?

I'm looking for compositions from the anime Full Moon wo Sagashite. I wish I could give you further information but I haven't seen all of the anime yet and the background music is breathtakingly beautiful, so I just have to learn some of it. (I downloaded the first OST and I love it!)

I'm not sure who does the BGM(background music), but the opening and ending themes I know are from different artists(I think >_>; ). So any information(if books do exist; don't exist; no one has arranged it yet) you have I will take gladly. Thank you. ^-^/)'' ~*wave*

Redirect if need be.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sheet music/Piano arrangement books

I think some of the more famous animes would have it but I am not sure since I never seen that anime you talked about...simply search anime products sites and hopefully you will find it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Yes I was thinking the same thing, damn the fanservice rating.

Totally OT: No fair, you live in San Fran.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

well give it a shot anyways, you never know you might find it

and San Fran isn't all that great

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

I found fan arrangements of just the opening and endings but who knows maybe I'll arrange my own if I'm unlucky on this continuing journey.

And I live in the central coast area(San Luis Obispo) and visit there and it's much more exciting there than over here, plus the school I want to go to is in SF. Then again I'm in the middle so trips to cons down in LA/San Diego aren't as long.

Thanks

you wanted to attend Academy of Art University?? I am just guessing here, because I don't know any other schools here that is enticing to other people in other places.

anyways, if I do come past your anime, I'll Pm you about it

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

i found a web site with sheet music.

http://ichigos.com/

and some of the songs vary from piano to flute to vocals. so you might have to look. also go to google and type in "anime sheet music" and look that way its very good.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Thanks

Thank you both, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    you wanted to attend Academy of Art University??
    Yes, but I plan on moving down to Santa Barbara so it will just stay a dream.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast