Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shin Megami Tensei - Digital Devil Saga

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks

Shin Megami Tensei - Digital Devil Saga

Well 2005 is coming, and yet another year begins with gamers anticipating many games, such as Xenosaga 2, Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts 2, Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, etc.

And now my eyes are looking towards Digital Devil Saga, though I don't know much about it, the news on Atlus's homepage do convince me to buy it.

- Collector's Art Box for Digital Devil Saga and Digital Devil Saga 2 (DDS2 coming summer 2005 - not included)

- Exclusive Digital Devil Saga Controller Armor which can be used to personalize your controller.

- Official Soundtrack CD featuring 30+ tracks from the game!

That's what comes with it, whether you have to pre-order or not to receive such a bonus I do not know, but I would guess it would be a pre-order bonus. That's pretty much the only reason why I have my eyes on it, free stuff! And from what I've read so far about it, it sounds very interesting, though I don't know much about the battle system and other essential stuff. I would like to know if anyone here knows anything about this game and would like to enlighten me

Oh, and i'll definately be getting Stella Deus, definately

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'll proabablly buy kingdom hearts 2, ffXII, and Xenosaga 2...
    hmm free stuff does sound interesting...Digital Devil Saga prehaps i'll invest in that also
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know I'm buying KH2 and Prince of Persia 2. As for the rest...I'm not so sure.
    Seduced by Flesh

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought Shin Megami Tensei and Digital Devil Saga were two completely different games with the same style. Yes, now I remember, because there's one thing Shin Megami Tensei has that digital devil saga doesn't, and that's the legendary badass Dante of Devil May Cry.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sounds like this thread has turned more into a "What will you get in 2005" :|

OH well..

> Spring
    - Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga - 02/15/05
    ** Deluxe Box Set
    ** Digital Devil Saga Controller Armor
    ** OST CD with 30 Tracks
    - Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Boese - 02/15/05
    ** Xenosaga Movie DVD /4 Hours
    - Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - 04/xx/05

> Summer
    - Phantom Kingdom -
    - Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga [Avatar Tuner] 2 -
    - Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity -

> Autumn
    - Kingdom Hearts 2 -

> Winter
    - Final Fantasy XII -

> TBA
    - Dirge of Cerberus : Final Fantasy VII -
    - Magna Carta: Shinku no Seikon -
    - Tales of Rebirth -
    - Tales of Symphonia -

--
    I'm not sure if the dates are right and if the Tales of Rebirth and Symphonia are even going to reach my shores, let alone even Magna Carta, but i'm sure the others will be ..If I want an action game or anything else I usually get it a year later, /me RPG fanatic.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well now that the subject has changed, haha, I must say that I plan on getting Final Fantasy XII, and possibly Kingdom Hearts II. Oh and possibly Suikoden IV, I believe it comes out in 2005, atleast in the U.S.

That's all I can say for now, I'll have to keep looking for some new rpg's because just like pookie9 I'm a huge rpg fan.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    YAY RPG's ~ gotta love......MMmmMmmM Kingdom Hearts 2......FFXII......Xenosaga 2...fun fun fun ^_^ .... so WhAt ?!? A Manga Carta game ? Awesomeness.

Sooo, Happy ....errrr upcoming ? New Year !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll am going to get KH2, adn Xenosaga ep2, and I will probably get Digital Devil Saga. I don't know much about it, but I have Nocturne, and if its anything like it, its going to be a sweet game.

The battle system in Nocturne is pretty kool, its your basic rpg turn based, but while fighting if you hits weakness in your enemy, you get bonus turns to go in a round, they reward you for your fighting strategy.

Thats if its anything like SMT: Nocturne.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast