Thread: Shojo Beat

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Shojo Beat

I rented it from the Library, because it looked interesting (in other words, had a hot anime guy on the front cover) It's a magazine for girl readers, by Viz. Fairly new, they've only had two issues out, I believe.

Looks like a partner wannabe to Shonen Jump...

The comics in it aren't bad. Of course, me being a shojo-dork, they totally appeal to me. There's Absolute Boyfriend (Yuu Watase), Nana (Ai Yazawa), Crimson Hero (Mitsuba Takanashi), Baby and Me (Marimo Ragawa), Godchild (Kaori Yuki), and Kaze Hikaru (Taeko Watanabe).

There are also info music , anime/manga stores,....and that's it Oo. Maybe they'll put more info stuff in in future issues. But if this manga magazine appeals to you, then you can subscribe at http://www.shojobeat.com
    関西は最高やねん

Newbie vash the typhoon may be famous one day vash the typhoon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Shojo Beat

i'v herd of shojo beat b4. i saw the ad in an other anime mag.

Newbie Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shojo Beat

I love Shojo beat!! I love Ultra Manica and Full Moon ^^