Thread: Shonen jump.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

Shonen jump.

What do you think of it i've been wondering if i should get it
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a monthly subscriber and I await is arrival every month. It has about 6 mangas with 2-3 episodes of each. If you subscribe its 3 bucks an issue which is definintly worth it.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's really great!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't subscribe, yet somehow I find myself buying a copy each month. One of the good things about SJ is from reading some of these mangas, I've gone out and bought the series. It's easy exposure to manga, especielly if you want to be sure of what you're getting.

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not a subscriber but I buy it just about every month, I think it is good enough to subscribe to. The mangas are awesome to, they can turn you to go and watch/buy the series.