Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: short hair.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

short hair.

hey my fluffy's. well.... i was thinking the other minute, why is it that throughout forever, its been traditional for women to have long hair?? hmmmm? why? i kno that in some cultures, men do to, but always women!! ( this is what happens when tom cuts off 13 inches of hair).

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: short hair.

Why most woman tend to keep their hair long and fluffy? I guess, that makes them look beautiful and mysterious in a way. Mostly Asians have long straight, fluffy hair. Yes, I have observed that too. I have travelled throught Asia several times and meet a lot of beautiful females (no offense to my fans, haha), and almosy all have long black hair. As I have noticed from girls from China, India, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, philippines, and from other Asian lands, the long fluffy hair gives them a sort of innocent look, too. That is just my opinion. Btw, is that what you are asking for? Have I addressed in the proper context of the matter?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine... well, is current short and all over the place. XD Short hair's fun cuz you can style it. But long hair's great too cuz you can do it up in so many ways. I always let my hair grow past my shoulders, then I cut it really short and let it grow again.. LOL.

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I have long hair caus its sexy. isnt it hot?
    Play boy bunny sexcii sex my bunny hunny think pink! love hot guyz pink is sexyy crazyy

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I think girls having long hair is a religious tradition that has been passed down since the biginning religious groups.

Newbie -Stephanie- may be famous one day -Stephanie- may be famous one day -Stephanie-'s Avatar
    Thanks

When i little i use to have short-hair
    but now i have long-hair cuz short hair doesn't look good on me
    ^^

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I love girls with long hair i think it looks so much better than short hair.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its cute when girls use their long hair as a scarf its cute you could just give them a big hug awwwwwww
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast