Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Age matter?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Should Age matter?

Well a debate Should Age matter in a relationship? The question poped up in my head while talking with a friend. Its a problem in soacity these days. People getting put down for dating someone not in their age bracket So what do you think Should Age matter?

Well for me Not that much I could see a 10 year difference in leagal terms I had a friend she was 26 going out with a 16 year old. I never told her how wrong I thought that was but Yeah. I being in a relation ship my G/F is 5 years younger then I am. but me being 24 and her being 19 Shouldn't be a problem So what do you guys think?

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hehe...thats the kind of situation im in rite now...and im on the bad part of the situation...not by being the evil person..more of the part that gets left behind...but its ok...neway, bak to the subject...i dont think age would really matter if its like a relationship between each other with a 15 year difference....over that..would probly be...well...wrong...

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    age shouldn't really be a problem. as long as the couple is comfortable with their age difference thats all that matters. my gf is 1 year older than me, and we are more than willing to accept that fact.

it only matters if one party in the relationship is uncomfortable.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xotix
    age shouldn't really be a problem. as long as the couple is comfortable with their age difference thats all that matters. my gf is 1 year older than me, and we are more than willing to accept that fact.

Amen to that. I feel very comfortable with the person that I am slowly starting a relationship with. I dont want it to go fast. Or slow. But then again....He lives on the other side of the United States...

Ahem. A 3 year age difference isnt that big of a gap.
    Seduced by Flesh

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My grandpa was 29 when he married my grandma. she was 17. They're celebrating their 53rd anniversery.

Having that kindof thing in my family makes me say that age doesn't really matter if you're devoted in the relationship.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah my cut of is 5 years older or younger but then again love shouldnt be limited to age otherwise you cant call it love but the next best thing.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xotix

well said. ^_^~ but if the age difference is too large, wouldn't it be painful for one party at the end of their lives? I mean, assuming they both die of old age...

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    It all depends on your own personal taste and mentally I think. If it doesn't bother you and if you love the person, then it shouldn't matter what other people say. To me, I don't see myself dating anyone older than 5 years (I'm 22 by the way). Because I want to date someone that has the same mentality and life situation as I am. I couldn't see myself dating someone who's 32 and looking to have children, no way, not me , not now.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast