Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Age matter?

Newbie Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Age does matter, if you fancy someone ten years younger than you, the chances are you’re a pervert!

If your 24 and are seeing someone who is 19, that’s fine. If you are 24 and are seeing someone who is 16 (Legal though it might be) you’re a pervert and need locking up.

Hammer

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Love matters

I think that if there a small gap up to 15 years different that is ok, over would be so wierd, it would be like dating you dad of something.

I think that if you are stronly in love the person, nothing else is a problem. Who cares what other people think, you feel comfortable with your partner that you are safe and happy. Love is what matter for sure.

I haven't really been out with many guys, so i don't really much experience but all i can give is my thoughts.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm... people with a large age gap dating...

I can't really say that I approve of it, but that isn't for me to decide. I hear stories about young people getting married to people 3 times their age for money, which I think is simply horrible. But if what they both feel is an honest, heartfelt and shared desire to be together, then who would I be to stand in their way?

If I marry, then I would want it to be for love. While I have a prefferd age range, it isn't set in stone. It would just depend on my feelings and what I want at that time.

So no. There isn't really anythong worng with it... but the bigger the gap, the greater the suspicion of foul play there seems to be.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I disagree hammer. My father is about 8 years older than my mother, and he's hardly a pervert. Now when you're 53 and in love with a 17 yr. old then it gets a little ridiculous, But age shouldn't be the thing you decide a relationship on. The love between the two for who they are is why you should want to be with them.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i am 20 and my girl friend is 29 i dont have an issue with that at all because i really have stronge feelings for her.

However i havent really thought abour marriage or anything but i think if i had a choice i would in a heart beat.Jan

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    Well i am 20 and my girl friend is 29 i dont have an issue with that at all because i really have stronge feelings for her.

However i havent really thought abour marriage or anything but i think if i had a choice i would in a heart beat.Jan
    just out of curiousity, I guess if you don't want to you don't have to answer

You planning to have kids???

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If an older person loves an under 16 year old, then they should wait untill the other was old enough (for sex, really). That's maturity, a bit of wisdom and definatly respect. If the under 16 refuses to see it that way then maybe she/he is probably not mature enough to be in the relationship anyway. That law is there for a reason...

Other than that, I don't see why any age gap is a problem. I think it was someone here who said real love does not discriminate.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    just out of curiousity, I guess if you don't want to you don't have to answer

You planning to have kids???
    Well i dont think im ready for that yet, but i guess with time yea i would.Jan

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast