Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Should Age matter?

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm one of those extreme free-love people. If two people of sane-mind want to commit themselves to one another and ahave the ability to express their love for one another then I have absolutely no problem.

Newbie c.c. may be famous one day c.c. may be famous one day c.c.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends on the overall knowledge of the younger person, and the lack of pervertedness in the older person.

:|

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont really think that it should, i mean if u want to piss someone off, then there is a wide variety of people! lol, jk!

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think that age matters but really depends on the age gap AND how young they are. i wud think that 5 - 8 years gap is ok but not if the person is 14 and the other is like 20 or something. that's too young and parents would not like that idea.
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only person to like me was about 5 years younger than me, so she was jumping the gun on the relationship thing. I look at age like this. My mom is 7 years older than my dad. For me, anything outside of 8 is borderline, but then again age just might not matter. I just don't want anyone old, or young, enough to be my mother/daughter, lol!!

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I agree Age shouldn't matter over a 8 year difference

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7