Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Should Card Captors be brought back?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Card Captors be brought back?

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    true... but its still so...sweet...
    I also recomend watching the Japanese/English-sub version, as nelvana entertainment Censored alot of stuff (CLAMP kinda have a pedophelia complex)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki
    i want it back on TV i loved it when i was younger
    Younger? Cardcaptors started only a few... Damn I feel old...

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE/Younger? Cardcaptors started only a few... Damn I feel old...[/QUOTE]
    its ok, jus lie about ur age!! oh, by sweet i mean its too candyland and pretty pony-like.

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Newbie italian_sakura_fan911 may be famous one day italian_sakura_fan911 may be famous one day italian_sakura_fan911's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it shoud be brought back, i loved that show, i would always watch it on saturday mornings. even though i know the story and wtv, i still want to see it

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Nelvana 'Card Captors', the english dub of 'Cardcaptor Sakura' has earned it's place in history as the most horrible butchering of a Anime Classic during the dub process. They took the original series (with it's original anime story, episodes and script written by members of the original manga team CLAMP) a cute and uplifting Magical Girl Series, and converted it into a dark and moody occult anime series, changing the original background music, removing all references to Sakura's love interest, and going so far as to cut and paste different scenes from different episodes together in an attempt to support their altered story lines. It was of considerable embarrassment to Nevana that the DVDs sales of the original japanese version out sold their dubbed version, and production of additional 'Card Captors' DVDs was eventually stopped due to poor sales... 'Card Captors' deserves to remain buried...

What I would like to see is to have 'Cardcaptor Sakura' brought to the US market with a proper english dub... With 70 episodes and two theatrical movie releases, the original series still has the potential to surpass 'Sailor Moon' as the anime breakout product for teenaged girls...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

i want them back i'd watch them all the time it was one of my first anime

Newbie Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox's Avatar
    Thanks

I sure want it back i miss that showand besides it was my fav show
    Last edited by Anime_Rox; Sep 09, 2005 at 01:43 PM.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

There's a new series (forgot the name) but It doesn't have to do anything with the same Cardcaptors. Sakura lost her memori so lee and other nw guys gotta get her feathers to bring her memory back.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Newbie Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo i know that anime since i read a manga about it it starts with a C or something

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast