Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Should Doctors be made to offer treatments they think are wrong?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Doctors be made to offer treatments they think are wrong?

i don't like docters , do you know how much they charge you for asprin?Its a rip off, and if i have something thats going to kill me then let me dieso i don't have to pay a docter bill for the rest of my life.

Code Name Wind

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Most doctors would do a treatment they didn't want to for the right price. Its good to hear that there are good doctors left in the world.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

true they make people pay a lot for some small thing that is because they only care about mony

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

yo dont feel bad no one should have any right to force someone into doing something they dont want to esp if it goes against their moral values
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    as a doctor... you are there to help the patient in any way you can...

as a human being... you want to make sure they don't make the wrong decision becuz it could hurt them...

however... you are both... thusly the issue gets tough... i would suggest... as a doctor, you tell her about the abortion... as a human, you advise her against it...

but remember, it's the patient's decision wether or not to have it... you cannot force them or unforce them... however, it may cost you your job if you refuse...

so just keep that in mind...
    I am pretty sure I won't lose my job. It is quite possible that I may get sued. In the future, depending on how legislation goes, I may go to jail.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Nemu
    I am pretty sure I won't lose my job. It is quite possible that I may get sued. In the future, depending on how legislation goes, I may go to jail.
    yeah... you'd lose your job in SOME way...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Nemu
    I believe abortions are horrible, and it would be even worse to force me to give one. Am I really wrong?
    I'll try to stay on topic and not blab on about my opinion of abortion lols
    It is wrong to refuse her an abortion, It was her choice and as a doctor you would need to respect that choice ( depends if it is life or death), but it's not as if you can't give her advice or even better refer her onto someone she can talk to, to give her unbiased advice, a counsulor or sumthing, so that she can be sure of the descion that she makes.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

someone once said "doctors are idiots, too"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast