Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: should i cosplay for Prom?

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    I say no. Save it for an anime convention.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    me personally, I wouldn't do it. I enjoyed my senior prom, for the most part, I wore a Tuxedo, and I looked snappy.

But a few of the students dressed up. Its your choice, just don't go overboard.

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks
    I'm definitely dressing up like Tuxedo Kamen for Prom. Honestly, I don't care what anyone thinks of me. No matter what I do, someone won't like it, so I'm doing something that will give me one last laugh. I'd rather do back to high school reunions and have people think I'm a weirdo than not do something that I really wanted to try. It's like my last big stunt of the year.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey it's your life not ours. I personally wouldn't have the balls, but if you like the idea go for it! The reaction will be everlasting. (but whether it's a positive or negative reaction is the gamble.)

Newbie Haku_Spirit may be famous one day Haku_Spirit may be famous one day Haku_Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    what the hack is cosplay...that word is everywhere...

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    GO FOR IT!! Everyone will remember you at the ten year reunion, not the homecoming court, if you wear a great enough costume.

Have fun, that's what prom is for.

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haku_Spirit
    what the heck is cosplay...that word is everywhere...
    Cosplay is when you dress up like a charater in anime, game, etc. You can be Rei from Eva, Gatz from Berserk, Mai from Hand Maid Mai and so on so forth. You wear a costume, plain and simple.

As for the prom, save the costume for a convention. People like to talk behind your back when you do something out of the ordinary, like cosplay at a prom. Some of them aren't nice and won't know the costume.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its your prom enjoy it ^_^

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast