Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Should kids be arrested

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that children need to respect disapline, okay you should beat um, but i think that they should be arrested if it's neccasary.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks
    OMG SHES JUST A KID!!!!!

Still she was acting up a lot, but to arrest her?!?! thats just insane!

Newbie Icey_Kitten may be famous one day Icey_Kitten may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hello, i would have to say that arresting little kids is just plain wrong.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by animenet
    OMG SHES JUST A KID!!!!!

Still she was acting up a lot, but to arrest her?!?! thats just insane!
    That's somewhat of an... understatement to the topic at hand.

Acting up alot... she was kicking a guy, throwing and breaking stuff EVERYWHERE, and apparently messed up EVERYONE.

How about this: (assuming you work (in an office)) what would you do if a little child came in, started wailing on everything, kicked people, threw paper (probably important paper), and you COULDN'T DO ANYTHING. What would happen? All you CAN do is call in for other people who CAN stop the child.

I say the teacher should get a medal or something for having the balls (maybe, gender-related) to actually call the cops on the little kid. Make the medal solid 24-k gold, 5-inch radius, engraved, 1-inch thick, WITH a gold chain to go with it, and the mother pays for it all.

Really now, people. This whole discipline thing is outta control.

Just a side-point right now: we really should get the age of everyone who posted an opinion here. No offense, but the way I'm thinking about this is: the younger ones will say "Aw, they shouldn'ta called the cops", while the older ones would say "good job for the teacher".

Ahh... this kinda goes against my previous point, but I'm 15.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    RIDILIN, and TOYS....lots of TOYS is what every kidnergarden skool needsfor those situations...........that principal is a wuss..............if he can't control a 5 year old he is pathetic........... they had 3 adults on ONE little kid............... what is this world comming to
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i recon they should start teaching parents a little on how to bring up your kids, some children are so spoiled, and thats the problem. parents are giving into their children, a child screams for a sweet these days and they get it, it used to be, they scream for a sweet, they get told off for shouting. the old ways have never done anything to harm me.
    the worlds going to ruin because we arn't doing enough for our younger generations as we are giving them everything they'd do better without.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Haruko may be famous one day Haruko may be famous one day Haruko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh I did see this on the news. They showed a tape where the little girl starts freaking out and hitting her teacher. They said, however, that the little girl was already calmed down when the cops came and handcuffed her. I mean the video shows where the little girl is calm.

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Yuki-chan04
    RIDILIN, and TOYS....lots of TOYS is what every kidnergarden skool needsfor those situations...........that principal is a wuss..............if he can't control a 5 year old he is pathetic........... they had 3 adults on ONE little kid............... what is this world comming to
    I'm sure the principle could have, but if they had the legal right to do so is a point to consider.

Seriously, I wonder what it would be like if they brought back the paddles and belts.

Some of the kids I see around nowadays have no respect at all. When I was at a resturant one time, there was a kid, his mom, and some friends, probably a birthday party (?). But anyways, the kid got mad, didn't see what set him off, and he started to kick his mom under the table for a while (they were sitting across from each other), then sat there with his arms crossed pouting.

Tantrums to an extent are fine, but once it involves physically hurting someone else, they cross the line, and should be punished accordingly. And parents and teachers should be allowed to do so.

All in my opinion ofcourse.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast