Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Should kids be arrested

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    No. I am against it. Drugs do nothing. IF anything it breeds mental incapacity by giving them mind altering substances. People need some brutality every once in a while. Nothing too pyschical, but something to wake them up to the real world.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well, i say kids are 10 or 5 years old shall be under house arrest or be out of school

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its a little traumatizing for a five year old to be arrested, around 12 would be fine though. If the child actually got exposed to and influenced at such a young age, conselling would be a better option.

Newbie gogogiggly may be famous one day gogogiggly may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy No I Don't

I sooooooooo dis agree with this happening to a 5 yr old..........As a mother of two girls myself I would have to really hurt someone if I was in her parent's shoes.......if they didn't notify the parent first then that is deffinately a big nono.......I think that they need to look first at the parent.........then look at the child's health n mental state...........I mean honestly what healthy child from a good stable family is going to act like that..........that was beyond a regular tantrum.........that was a child trying to tell somebody something.........n this case like so many cases before, another child was punished because nobody took the time to think n truely open their eyes to the problem..............
    GoGoGigglr

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Yes but what is the problem and ho most solve it? Teachers or society?
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5