Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should people who use food stamps pay back the community by doing comummunite service

Newbie scampers may be famous one day scampers may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry Should people who use food stamps pay back the community by doing comummunite service

i think they should becase i am sick and tied of paying for ther groceries.

i they were having to pay back by cleaning up the interstate then it would not be so bad :Thumbd:

most of the people that have food stamps dont even need them

so what do you think.
    i love anime

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is a food stamp?

Newbie alchemy may be famous one day alchemy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    OH MY DAYS!! people who get food stamps get them because they are POOR and cant AFFORD the food that you can. dont b so stupid sayin they should clean streets n shit, thats awful.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaines
    What is a food stamp?
    Is free food for people who can't afford it.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, they shouldn't have to pay them back! I mean, they could be out looking for a job so they don't have to depend on free food. However, if you make them do community service just for food, they might not have time, or just consider it payment for the food, and never get a job.

Newbie scampers may be famous one day scampers may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i am talking about the people that dont relly need them

people that really need them can have it
    i love anime

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scampers
    i am talking about the people that dont relly need them

people that really need them can have it

Well aparently the government thinks that they need them, or they wouldn't give them any. It would be hard to seperate the ones that need them, and don't them as much.

Besides, if they don't really need them they aren't going to do community service for them. They will just throw a fit, that other people get them, and they have to do community serivce for theirs.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Also, keep in mind that the 'Original' intent for Food Stamps (at least in the US) was not for social welfare. The original intent was to reduce agricultural surpluses (read Goverment Price Support for Agriculture) As long as Congress still feels the need to give money to large agribusiness companies (corporate welfare, and buying votes from agriculture dependent mid-west states), these kinds of programs will continue...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast