Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Should schools teach religion?

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Schools or parents should be stopped from spread all that nonsense, religion was created by the Egyptian society to controll the mindless masses, as we all know this was adopted by all.

Religion is still here today i mean look at the muslim's they use religion as a means of terrorism for example the suicide bombers are told stuff life "by dying for your god you will go to heaven" or simuler nonsense well lets see by killing innocent people they go to heaven yea that makes sense!.

Also there are christian churches that do some nasty stuff i read an artical on mainichi were they forced minor girls into...wont say more and then forced them to sign a confession saying the church didnt do anything.Jan

Newbie drangel may be famous one day drangel may be famous one day drangel's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm, religion has always been a sensitive topic and i think it would remain that way forever unless all the people in the world followed one religion only. as for teaching religion at school, i think it wouldnt be a good idea to teach it at public schools since a lot of kids there come from different religious beliefs. but as for private schools, i think there wouldnt be a problem especially when the parents and students are fully aware of the kind of religion the school is teaching.
    i dont think it would be a good idea to totally separate religion from education. in fact, its the best way to teach students, by providing a religious point of view in explaining the way of the world.

Take Charge.

Newbie Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea as long as you get a choice.

(emotional poet crap to follow).........
    I am Back.........(i think)

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I strongly dont believe in blind faith, personally i would like to think there is more but i will believe that when i see it.

Also they actually waste time on teaching religion that time could be user to teach something more import like Computing or just go home early and play a good RPG or something.Jan

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    Schools or parents should be stopped from spread all that nonsense, religion was created by the Egyptian society to controll the mindless masses, as we all know this was adopted by all.

Religion is still here today i mean look at the muslim's they use religion as a means of terrorism for example the suicide bombers are told stuff life "by dying for your god you will go to heaven" or simuler nonsense well lets see by killing innocent people they go to heaven yea that makes sense!.

Also there are christian churches that do some nasty stuff i read an artical on mainichi were they forced minor girls into...wont say more and then forced them to sign a confession saying the church didnt do anything.Jan
    Rather selective in our evidence, aren't we? And roughly... um... 100% of your argumetn is false.

Okay, that was mean. Maybe 99.9% is wrong. Why can't you actually check your facts before you type?
    That's the worst dismembering of facts I've ever seen. You DO realize Egypt was NOT the oldest culture?
    i mean look at the muslim's they use religion as a means of terrorism for example the suicide bombers are told stuff life "by dying for your god you will go to heaven"
    That was a bunch of extremists. Good job, you managed to judge the whole by a tiny part.
    Wow... another destruction of facts, and simple judging whole by one part.

I notice you didn't say anything about Catholics...
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Thanks
    Catholics, cristians its all the same to me there equally bad imo, i didnt have an example so i didn't mention catholics.
    The bottom line is parents or schools shouldn't be allowed to force their believes or teaching's of religion's on others.
    Hell if i could have my way religion would have been banned a long time ago i mean we as a species should have evolved passed all that nonsense by now.Jan

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    If you want religion, go to a private school. Otherwise keep religion out of public schools.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know if you wanna see large religion stuff go down to Alabama. Theyll probably kill you in school if your not Christian.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast