Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Should schools teach religion?

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Is religion a theory ?

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/1126...to-culture-war

Im no religious, Im no atheist, I have my own way of thinking and i dont beleave in a god/magic/demons and i dont quite agree with today's evolution theory, i also dont quite agree with the bigbang theory but i beleave that everything as been made by accident (The merging of different elements into a union).

My english is very poor to explain because i speak other languages so dont call me stupid. Of ill attack you in chinese
    Last edited by ???; May 31, 2005 at 02:10 AM.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    Is religion a theory ?

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/1126...to-culture-war

Im no religious, Im no atheist, I have my own way of thinking and i dont beleave in a god/magic/demons and i dont quite agree with today's evolution theory, i also dont quite agree with the bigbang theory but i beleave that everything as been made by accident (The merging of different elements into a union).

My english is very poor to explain because i speak other languages so dont call me stupid. Of ill attack you in chinese
    Alright, alright. As I've recently learned, I should reign back a little back in my comments, I don't feel like bombing an 11 year old...

Anyways, just correcting your argument... Atheists merely don't believe in God. It doesn't mean they believe in Evolution. You don't have to be one way or the other. Not every Atheist believes in Evolution. Check out Agnostic as well.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my books, yes religion is a theory. Well not the concept of religion itself, but any single religion or religious faith, is a theory. Everything regarding our beginnings is a theory. No one knows for sure which is why people are full of it when they degrade others to say..."I'm right and you're wrong" on a topic that no one has a "correct" answer about.

For a 11 year old I respect that you have such enthusiasm to keep up a discussion like this, but for someone who wishes to have a useful discussion, I suggest you learn to open up and read what others are writing. To see what others are getting at before answering. Cuz sometimes (only sometimes) it seems like you're answers have nothing to do with other people's posts. Spend some time to get proof, or some support for your opinions. You'll only make people angry at you, and miss the whole point of discussion, if you start getting names wrong or using facts the wrong way.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    lol

Cut him a little slack guys, ??? is only 11 (nearly 12). He has a few years to learn what we're talking about. A little patience may go a long way.

No the person who uses the ??? identity claims to be in their 20's, a flash developer, and a former employee of UbiSoft and that the account was originally made by an 11-year old cousin. The profile reflects the cousin. Refer to this thread:
    Any game makers out there?!

Fire away if you have to.
    Last edited by Zui Quan; May 31, 2005 at 04:55 PM.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    No the person who uses the ??? identity claims to be in their 20's, a flash developer, and a former employee of UbiSoft and that the account was originally made by an 11-year old cousin. The profile reflects the cousin. Refer to this thread:
    Any game makers out there?!

Fire away if you have to.
    Nice! Thanks, Zui! hey, I noticed something: in HERE, he says that he's not so good with English, but in the OTHER thread that Zui pointed out, he says his English (among other languages) is very advanced. Interesting, eh?
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, so we have a BS'r.

If the guy claims to be 20+ go for it.

Thanks Zui Quan.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This thread was not made to talk about me. You moderators are breaking a privacy of a local user (me).

If you have any question regarding about me, email me instead of screaming outlaud like Rooster.
    Some members as too much time on ther hands.
    Last edited by ???; Jun 01, 2005 at 01:39 AM.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah....but if you are a 20+ person using their 11 year old cousin's account. They have enough reason to shut you down.

We merely wish to know your true age so we know if you should have accumulated knowlegde on the topic or not. We'd approach it a different way. Or at least I personally would. If you're 11 years old, I would take my time to explain stuff and give you more links. However, if you were 20+ years old and arguing with us with no logic or facts....then i'd just outright give up on you. But right now, no matter what age you are, if you're hijacking an account or not....my contribution to this thread ends here.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast