Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Should Soul Calibur be a Movie?

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Should Soul Calibur be a Movie?

Hey what up everyone. The TRUTH Here. For some reason nowadays the movie industry is kinda running out of ideas. I mean...it seems that the video game movies are coming out like I just found out that Blood Rayne is coming as well as the Halo movie which Peter Jackson will directing but The Truth wants to know does all these video game movie's hurt the game's reputation I think the only video game movie that was actually good was Mortal Kombat. But I would like to see a Soul calibur movie done in CGI.

this is whats gonna happen if they make another crappy video game movie

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Soul Calibur be a Movie?

i dont know, the SC game has so many diff characters itd have to focus in on a few...prob kilik maxi and xianghua since they are like a trio...at least i am pretty sure if i got that wrong tell me. i dont know...i think people wouldnt like it since most video game movies are crap anyway, this game will probably follow the trends of the others

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe...it would be great to see a Soul Caliber movie. I would love that. Kedar is a huge fan of it as well ^-^. So yeah, it will be awesome.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tivles of Light
    i dont know, the SC game has so many diff characters itd have to focus in on a few...prob kilik maxi and xianghua since they are like a trio...at least i am pretty sure if i got that wrong tell me. i dont know...i think people wouldnt like it since most video game movies are crap anyway, this game will probably follow the trends of the others
    yeah. if they were to make a soul calibur movie, it'd probably revolve around kilik, maxi, xianghua, seigfred, nightmare, astaroth, and possibly cervantes. it could like the quest of destroying soul edge or grtting it in their own way. each induvidual (or the trio) trying to reach it first. and how would they make nightmare...O_O...he's kinda creepy in the right light.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think a Soul Calibur movie would be so fashion-tastic. It would probably be a really bad movie, but it would still be repected since it is based on a game. These game movies usually revolve around one main character, as said by other people in this thread. Also, they usually don't follow the original story, like the Street Fighters, their mission was to stop M. Bison, and in the game, it's mostly about Ryu fighting Akuma, or something like that, and the Tekken Anime, well it was okay because of all the gore, but it only focused on one character, and I think it added in some stuff that wasn't part of the story, like Kazuya didn't kill Baek, and Michelle didn't kill Ganryu, or at least I thought she killed him. Also The Truth, the first Motral Kombat movie was fashionable, but Mortal Kombat Annihilation sucked. Too much graphics, which some of them were horrible, and the first one didn't follow the fact that Liu Kang killed Shang Tsung with the flying kick.

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Dec 28, 2005 at 11:58 AM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it'd be a bad idea.
    Every fighting gam movie (except Tekken) has been total, if I can say this, Crap.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, FF VII wasnt a flop was it?

If they did it in the same way as Advent Childern, but they have to have the beginning how it all began, which of Soul Edge/Blade. And they probaly have to do a movie about Soul Edge with Siegfred defeating Cervantes. But to be honest, the "group" of the game doesnt really have the best loved characters.

Not only tht they would have to create a cliffhanger at the end of the movie coz they have to follow onto Soul Calibur 3 with the storyline along tht. But for me, personally, I would luv to see it done in CGI

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Miramos may be famous one day Miramos may be famous one day Miramos's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not really looking forward to alot of the game based movies that are comming out. Bloodrayne ive seen a previews for and I just stared at it in disbelief. Then there is a Dead or Alive movie comming out and the trailer makes me cry. But I would have to say no for a Soul Calibur movie. The game is great and I dont want its reputation tarnished by a really bad movie..

Miramos

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast