View Poll Results: should we bring our troops back?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 62.86%
  • no

10 28.57%
  • i don't no???

2 5.71%
  • other

4 11.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: should we bring our troops back?

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should we bring our troops back?

Delerium;

I think it can be implied that EVENTUALLY our troops will be comming home. The question is when. I'm assuming the poll is asking rather we should bring them back NOW or LATER...not should be bring them back at all.

I think we should stay the course and finish what we have started. The terrorists learned very vaulable lessons from Samalia and other such disasters....simply put if they can cause enough casualties and be a thorn in our sides then we'll eventually pull out. Once were out, they can come in and do what they want.

So by putting a date on when we leave and not a conditional situation (as in the Iraqi government being self supporting and can handle their own security) we play into the hands of the terrorists. Like him or hate him, Pres. Bush (and for that matter Sen. Kerry) understands that and that is why he will not give a definate date of departure.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

nope,I say they can stay a little longer,If I where there I would die but smoke a couple
    of terrorist Hell ya!

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i say yes. we have to bring back our soldiers because bush is crazy and the war was a no reson fight. Many man and woman died in this war and its sad to hear this stuff on the tv.

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: should we bring our troops back?

Yes we should bring our troops back..I don't under stand why we're still there...they declared the war over a long time ago...let them settle their own government now..we should be worrying about our country not someone elses... .

Newbie Sato_ZETA may be famous one day Sato_ZETA may be famous one day Sato_ZETA's Avatar
    Thanks

It's too late. If they leave a civil war will break out between the Sunni and Shia. And it will be a blood bath. America shouldn't have declared war on a nation that did no harm to them.

it's a shame.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

If none of you are political figures, I don't think you should be second guessing their reasoning behind sending the troops there in the first place. I don't say this to be a dick, I say it because what we've done there is dramatically improve their government and Iraq's future generations' lives. We've lost some people over there, but if they weren't ready for it, they shouldn't have been in the military. Dying for your country is an honor, not something you want somebody to use to talk about your home country's government in a bad way. They should be honored by us and mourned by their family. When all is said and done, they did what they wanted to do, and isn't that what matters?
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sato_ZETA
    It's too late. If they leave a civil war will break out between the Sunni and Shia. And it will be a blood bath. America shouldn't have declared war on a nation that did no harm to them.

it's a shame.
    it was either invade and remove Saddam
    or leave Iraq alone and let Saddam and his sons massacre innocent people
    it might be wrong for us to police the world, but at least we did the right thing
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Sato_ZETA may be famous one day Sato_ZETA may be famous one day Sato_ZETA's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    it was either invade and remove Saddam
    or leave Iraq alone and let Saddam and his sons massacre innocent people
    it might be wrong for us to police the world, but at least we did the right thing

in media's eyes you saw. But killing a 1000 civilians by US troops is way too horrific than Saddam and his crap. The US government hates muslims those are the facts the US sacrificed american blood for the forced state of Israel. It may not make sense of what I'm saying but with dedicated research you will catch on.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast