Thread: Should we have a whole section on Rpging??

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Should we have a whole section on Rpging??

Yes i think so. Rpging is very funn.
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should we have a whole section on Rpging??

not everyone would agree...
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

They tried RPGing before apparently but from what I know, the MODs arn't major fans of it

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

It does get out of hand and not everyone is legal to be doing what usually happens during Rpging. Besides its a bit childish.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that we should, but mabey you should elaborate on Why you want a section, what would be the benifets of having one, or any cons that you could think off.

A few cons that I can think of would be Spam posts. Lost of useless posts that don't really contribute to the over all story that is going on.

Another is interest. Would the current AO population be interested in simming. I've been doing Star Trek PBEM (Play by Email) and Forum simming for over 5 years now, and I've found that its died over the years.

Another is moderation, whats to stop people from starting a story that is too adult for some of AO's users. Belive it or not, There are Minors on AO (I myself, am 20 years old, but I've been a member of the AO community since I was 17 [back in the old AO])

Those reasons alone is why the current AO administration does not want an RPG section, but mabey they could try one out with Post Counting disabled (Like in the Introduction section)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Forum Policy is not a Debatable subject... The idea for a RPG forum has been brought up and rejected many times... (as you can see from the number of threads in the Forum Feedback section where this belongs...)

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku