Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should your privacy, rival that of societal welfare?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Should your privacy, rival that of societal welfare?

Is your own individual privacy, worth more than societal welfare?
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    o.O THe privacy of the masses is worth more i think... Untill the masses make me mad and mess with my privacy, then they will taste cheesy justice.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Lol. Okay ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Privacy is more important. I mean if somebody is up to something there's got to be some sort of clue that someone would eventualoly pick up on.

I mean like the highjackers from 9/11, I mean when they were taking flying lessons at some school in the U.S. they told the instructors or whoever was in charge that they didn't need to learn the landing part of the program, I mean hello, the plane has to come down sometime. So that would be an example that even if the government isn't keeping tabs like it wasn't then obviously, or atleast I would hope something like that wouldn't slip by them, that somebody would pick up on that and tell the authorities.

We don't have to spy on each other, we just have to be aware of some of the things around us. Plus we wouldn't have to worry about this if the government wasn't so messed up in the first place.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragor
    Privacy is more important. I mean if somebody is up to something there's got to be some sort of clue that someone would eventualoly pick up on.

I mean like the highjackers from 9/11, I mean when they were taking flying lessons at some school in the U.S. they told the instructors or whoever was in charge that they didn't need to learn the landing part of the program, I mean hello, the plane has to come down sometime. So that would be an example that even if the government isn't keeping tabs like it wasn't then obviously, or atleast I would hope something like that wouldn't slip by them, that somebody would pick up on that and tell the authorities.

We don't have to spy on each other, we just have to be aware of some of the things around us. Plus we wouldn't have to worry about this if the government wasn't so messed up in the first place.
    Thnx. That gave me a lot of insight.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think privacy is the one here; I mean, everyone has his/her rights. If a journalist is like crazy on finding people's private life or anything sensitive, they should think in their shoes, how would you feel if some idiot come and ask something you think they shouldn't ask? It is of course up to the individual to permit the information to be given or not.
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki Tokai
    I think privacy is the one here; I mean, everyone has his/her rights. If a journalist is like crazy on finding people's private life or anything sensitive, they should think in their shoes, how would you feel if some idiot come and ask something you think they shouldn't ask? It is of course up to the individual to permit the information to be given or not.

Hmmmm...I actually like this view. Thnx.
    Seduced by Flesh

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Privacy is absolutely more valuable.... i mean if you take that away...what else have you got?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast