Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should your privacy, rival that of societal welfare?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also understand you narrator. But, privacy could also be dangerous to society, ne?
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have no individual privacy we would live in a very peacefull world. but peopel would get tired quickly and eventy need some time alone. we all need time alone as to not go insane. it is true, lack of privacy would minimize the terrorism and other vilent plots. but the government will have no privacy as well. if society tells each other everything, then the government will be in the open as well. there are bad aspects,as well as good. i however would not give up my privacy for the wellbeing of others. its like having world peace; someone will always mess it up and war begins once more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    if we have no individual privacy we would live in a very peacefull world. but peopel would get tired quickly and eventy need some time alone. we all need time alone as to not go insane. it is true, lack of privacy would minimize the terrorism and other vilent plots. but the government will have no privacy as well. if society tells each other everything, then the government will be in the open as well. there are bad aspects,as well as good. i however would not give up my privacy for the wellbeing of others. its like having world peace; someone will always mess it up and war begins once more.

The best reply I have heard yet. I thank you. *bows*
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    To add on a bit I would think that once everybody got tired of it they would end up rioting, so even if terrorism were to be as minimal as possible, we'd have to worry about problems from within.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Thanks
    So....are you guys saying that violence? Is a part of human nature?
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks
    I personally believe that it's in our nature. We can control it by venting it into other things. That's one reason I think violent videogames can be so big, they don't cause violence, they just provide a more peaceful way in which to release our natural urges. In some people it's smaller than others.

Eventually in our species' future it will no longer exist, but that is something that comes over millions of years. However it's always going to be locked deep inside our DNA and it wouldn't take much to re-awaken our urge to fight.

If you believe in evelution then this is simple to understand, I mean we came from animals so we must contain animal instincts. An example would be that if you were to take a toy from a child, even if the child wasn't using the toy. The child would become angry and do all in it's power to keep the toy for it's own, and to me it's just an example of our terirorial natures.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Thanks
    I agree with what you're saying....but you stated that we came from animals. We are animals.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I agree with what you're saying....but you stated that we came from animals. We are animals.
    Yes very true, my mistake.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast