Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Shounen ai and Yaoi

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aye, everything Electrastar said was what I was trying to say in my original post.
    I don't like fan-pairings. If the pair doesn't exist in the original story, I usually don't like it.
    But I'm all for tastefully done Shounen-ai, with some minor yaoi elements (like Gravitation and Yami no Matsuei)

Then again, Yaoi is an abvertation of: "yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi"
    Which means: "no peak, no point, no meaning"
    And that is essentially what most of Yaoi is.
    So my final (yeah right ) word on the matter.... like Shounen-ai much better. ^_^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not all Yaoi has fan pairings. Not all shounen ai have fan pairings. It's just...Fangirls love their bishounen.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch both, I appreciate it and I like it too... But I'm not totally into it all in all since I'm most interested in the cyberpunk/gore genre... But yeah, it's fun to watch for the hell of it from time to time...

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Not all Yaoi has fan pairings. Not all shounen ai have fan pairings. It's just...Fangirls love their bishounen.

Hehe... Funny but true... Those bishounens can not only twirk up the imagination but they're just plain admirable... ^.^

MOD edit: Please do not double Post in a thread. Use the Edit feature instead...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4