Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: showing you care

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    I think the real way to show your guy you love him is to have both of you go through something together. But of course, you might rather not have to go through something in order to get closer.

So maybe trying to like something he likes?? and show interest of course...
    This i beilieve you should do
    I know i love it when girls show interest in anime, an other things i like

Plus try holding hands, an talking long walks together
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try sending him cards sometimes or leave him notes in his house, in his bag, agenda or whatever that say 'Love you...' or something like that. It will surprise him and make him think about you all day... Don't do it too often, cause else he'll think you're harassing him... haha...

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best thing you can do is support that certain someone in every single way... Show that you're concerned and that you give importance to what he does, even the pettiest little things... Make known that whatever makes him happy makes YOU happy too... Just keep your feelings as honest and simple as possible... Giving little gifts and pieces is also one way of suggesting your love, affection as well as appreciation of him....

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best way to show someone i love is i help them out anyway i can...... also i would do something special for them... like make them dinner or something

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    If I wanted to show the special someone that i loved them. I would spend more time with them if i could and support Him in anything he did and be there when he needs me.
    I like the idea of leaving him notes in places he would sometimes look so he would think of me as much as i think of him. Also a random kiss is cool, when he doesn't expect one...... It will really show how much you really care.
    But I don't have the special someone to care full, so only really speaking from an out sider point of veiw.

SaZxXx
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Show them that they are your happiness and all you want is for them to be happy, because thats what would make you happy.

That or get.........you know.Jan

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshoumaru
    Try sending him cards sometimes or leave him notes in his house, in his bag, agenda or whatever that say 'Love you...' or something like that. It will surprise him and make him think about you all day... Don't do it too often, cause else he'll think you're harassing him... haha...
    Yeah he is right about that. Guys get creeped out by thousands of love letters. Lol.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not a relatioinship forum nor dating service Topic closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2