Thread: shuffle! (comedy/romance anime)

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool shuffle! (comedy/romance anime)

i hope somebody has heard of this anime...'cause i posted other ones and not really much replies...the setting is where humans, demons, and gods co-exist with each other... ok so there's this average guy, Rin, who lives with his female childhood friend, Kaede, so what happens is he's just living a normal high school life until one day these 2 pretty girls (one demon, one god) come to see him 'cause it seems that he had met them in the past like 8 years ago....so what happens is the fathers of these girls just happen to be the lord of demons and the lord of gods who have chosen Rin to be a marriage candidate for their daughters... and mayhem has plagued him from then on...like jealousy groups start to form...and yeah it's just really hilarious....oh yeah, if u wondering about this anime it's one that started this year...and still going on....

Newbie rowasa334 may be famous one day rowasa334 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: shuffle! (comedy/romance anime)

Yeah Shuffle! is pretty funny, espically because of the guard groups. But the last couple of episodes it has gotten pretty serious, because if you watch the series then you know what I mean. But hopefully after this is over they get back to the comedy. I also want to see about the past for Rin and Kaede, because they have shown a few clips but didn't really get into what happened.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Huhm. I have heard nothing but good things about this series. A friend of mine described as "DearS meets Love Hina meets Tenchi." I'm definitely going to pick this title up and give it a once-through before I say anything for certain.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, having followed it from the first episode I guess I can comment on it,
    so here goes, at first I thought this was just going to be another Love Hina sort've thing, but I stuck with it for some reason even though those are not my kind of anime, anyway just recently there actually seems to be a plot to the story, rather than the adventures of puberty, so anyway yeah, it's getting kinda intresting of late, so... Time will tell I guess!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the artbook to shuffle... but that's all i have... i wish i had more but i don't T_T.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|