Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Siblings

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Siblings

I have three smaller sisters and i have an older brother who is my father's son from a previous mariage. I also have a like half brother that we kind of adopted but was taking away from us and all. So it is kind of half then half again. It is hard to keep up with so many kids and all.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i have three...

one half brother (~37?)
    one half sister (~31?)
    one half sister (26)

and then there's me... i'm the odd one... cuz you know... i don't do anything bad... so they think...

myuohohohohohohohohohoh....

actually no, i just want to go out with my Darling and play MGS in peace... and read... good good books....

my Darling comes first... then friends... then (26) half sister, then half brother, then half sister (~31?)...

even though... well... you know...

::heart:: Abu Dhabi

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i have three brothers so that can get a bit wild. but its fun i love my brothers one minute then hate them the next. there is never a dull moment. i would pick them over my friends any day. but there is a friend whre i consider her a sister, we sure fight like it, haha. she knows who she is, yes you are part of my family just so you know. so yes, i would give my life for my 3 brothers and my 1 sister, lol.
    Don't let me be.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one sis, who's turning 19 this year, and one bro, who just turned 31. He's really a half, but you can't tell. He's happily married, and they're expecting their first baby. My sis is getting married in June next. I'm all that's left, but I'm still 17. Gotta wait some before my time. But I love em both, and my soon-to-be/in-laws. They're like kids, and are very accepting.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two siblings: one little sister and one big sister. They are both fun and very appreciative. I still love my sisters and my family from the bottom of my heart: Love your family.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 17, 2005 at 01:45 PM.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me tell you a short little story (yeah, that's pretty funny for me) ...

Once upon a time, there was a tomboy of a girl. Then, there was this rich sweet-talker of a boy who had many "admirers"... these two were the best of friends. They shared the same interests and etc... the sweet-heart fell in love with the tomboy. And the tomboy tried her best not to show her shared feelings back. Years and years later, they were married and prayed for boys. And so, they did. One boy... long-necked (they joked of him being E.T. ), they gave him a name... Second boy... a baby that would not cry, or even make a noise, they gave him a name... Two boys, now they prayed for girls...
    ..........and out came me, a boy....

The oldest brother was very independent... always wandering off and coming back who knows when. Whenever he was lost, he would say "My mommy's lost. Can you find her?"... He always wanted everything of his own. He was interested in the martial arts and many things that a little Asian boy would love (Masked Rider, Voltron, etc etc) ....

The middle brother had a quick-temper, like the mom... but he was a follower who did not like to be alone. It seemed that he only learned how to speak by copying others. He would follow and follow, never wanting to be left behind. He grew up, just like every other "normal" child grew up...

The youngest was the most spoiled child... extremely hyper-active and almost impossible to take care of. Always causing trouble and LOVED attention. He loved breaking things, stealing things, and etc... not because he was a bad-boy, but because it was fun to see if he would get caught or not. He loved being sneaky.

Well, the oldest grew up to be a natural "pimp" with several talents... he abandoned his two younger brothers who clung onto him (this caused both of them to have a negative effect) ...... and decided to live his life as the man's man that he wished to be (with martial arts kick-arse-ness) ....

The middle became infuriated that he was left behind... his brother, that he so much admired, left him! He grew seperate from him, almost becoming the total opposite of him. Always so angry, yet, clung onto family and took care of them... he decided to take care of the youngest.......

The youngest didn't think any of it... he just decided to work harder. Big brother may be gone, but it doesn't mean he can't follow him. So littlest brother would sneak around and bother big brother from all his "jobs" as a man... And would always be so curious to ask SOOO many things. And he did this, all the while, trying to avoid the brother he hated, the middle one (the middle would always beat him up if he didn't do what he was told) ....

In the future... the oldest one found a woman that could TAME him... and so now, he's the follower. Put on a leash! ...constantly thinking that everyone's just stupid for thinking of it that way.

The middle became the all-american-boy. Everything you saw in an American Jack@ss, you found in him. Especially because the little brother grew farther and farther apart from the rest of the family... but he still stuck to family closer than anyone else has.

The littlest brother became a mystery... somehow, he suddenly had his own life that no one knew about... something was going on, but no one would notice this until YEARS later...

It turns out, during those years... the boy has been going through "traumatic events", one after another... plaguing himself more and more into depression. Pulling himself farther into the darkness... the boy wanted love. Not love from a family, he could get that any day. But a partner! Someone he could trust! Someone he could ALWAYS trust!

...one day, the boy came out of hiding, and lo' and behold... WITH A GIRLFRIEND! No one knows exactly how it all started, or if there was anything else before her... she just appeared out of nowhere as the greatest thing to ever happen to him!

So now: The oldest is always off with his business with his girlfriend. The middle is always.... partying (not like you see him doing anything else) . And the third is always locked up in his room (still closed from the outside world)... but if you could lure him out, it'd probably be using his love as his bait. However, the youngest disappears from his room randomly, and no one knows where he goes! (Being sneaky as a child really does help in the future)

... the middle one has several friends to compensate for all the family leaving him. The oldest is always off. And the youngest is always closed off.
    ... but when together, you could see it's just like the olden days, except for a few more remixes...

...the middle is now the more social one (with his gf sorta' noticed on the side) ...
    ...the oldest is now easily found: Just look for the place with the most reception... he's on the phone with his girlfriend...
    ...the youngest is snuggling and playing with his girlfriend!

But how is it the same?
    The middle still bosses around the younger one, and still quick to temper.
    The oldest one still is independent to the family, and still wanders.
    And the youngest is still the loudest thing........ if you dare get him hyper.

I love my brothers.......... I'm just having a hard time even flinching to kill the middle one (I've been bossed around for too many years... and it's not even the type of bossing-around for good reasons! He's just doing it because he's in a bad mood! ......... to treat me like the child I once was is very demeaning... and very disrespectful. ... my darling tells me to just wait for justice to serve, but I wanna' serve justice NOW!!! ......... *ahem* ) ...

^_^ I love my family no matter what.... even if they're annoying as Hell.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an older brother.

Your question about how well do we get along is irrelevant in the relationship I happen to have with him. I'm not going to be bare my soul or anything, so I'll leave it at that .^_^.

Friends or my brother? Hopefully that situation will never come up. Don't think me a cold or bad person, but it would be a difficult decision to make.

Okay, I'm done .^_^.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I have three brothers and one sister. We all get along fine but since I'm the youngest there is a large age-gap between me and my oldest brother. We're a bit distant you know, but the love is there i suppose. As for the rest, we're quite close.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast