Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Siblings

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Siblings

i have 2 sisters and a brother, all older then me, the oldest sister is 10 years older then me, the second sister is 8 years older then me n me bro is 2 years older then me- having the large gap between me and my sisters help, because they will always be nice to me and offer to get me stuff when i want it, or just soley cos the thought of me, my brother on the other hand, well he was and still is very protective of me especially around his friends, he can be tough sometime, because i can take care of myself, but when me and my bro fight, we can really bash each other up, because that how im used to it, he fights and i will fight back, but its not really like that with my sis,

but if i had to choose between friends over me siblings, i would definatly choose my siblings, only beacause when i fight with them, they fight back, but then i also have friends like sisters and brothers to me.. :S they're also the ones that fight back, but they more will stand up to someone with me though
    Destination is a State of Mind

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i have an older sister and two olser brothers, i hate them and love them, they're family so i love them and occasionally their nice to me. but i hate them, dunno why i just feel hatred towards them, it's probably just teen angst but hey what-ya-gonna-do.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an older brother who is 24 and three younger sisters 20, 5 and 4, and soon to have another little sister who will be 2 years old (My mom is adopting).
    My little sister who is 5 is only my half sister and my sister who is 4 is adopted.

I've only met my half sister once before back when she was 2 years old. She is a product of my father and his evil girlfriend. My dad's girlfriend refuses to allow my full brother and sister and I to see her or contact her because she feels we will try and turn her against her, which is retarded. I'd really love to get to know her and it makes me sad that I am being kept from knowing her because my dad is a wimp and his girlfriend is a psycho cow.

I live with my sister who is 20 in an apartment at University and my brother lives down the street and goes to the same university so I see him sometimes. I get along with all my siblings and even though my sister who is 4 is only a recent edition (She's been in the family for a year and a half now) I still feel like she is my full sister (Even if she is chinese) It feels like she's always been in the family.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

my brother is 27 and WON"T MOVE OUT HE IS A COMPLETE RETARD...my sister 23 is also a complete moron! any questions?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm lucky, i have no siblings if i did, i wouldnt like it though....but it does getting boring a lot at my house. my friends are more suited for me, even though i have few friends....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an older sister.... she's 23. We're only about 18 months apart in age (I'm 22 in December) so we're fairly close, but we are total opposites through, in the things we like, the music we listen to, what we do. We only look similar really.

She used to like anime, years ago now, but she doesn't anymore... man I miss those times.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a big sis, she ALWAYS thinks I'm annoying here but It's the other way around. FOR ALL YOU OLDER BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOU YOUNGER SIBLINGS DON'T TRY TO ANNOY YOU, THEY THINK YOU ARE PLAYING WITH THEM AND JUST WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU CAZ THEY LOVE YOU!!
    And of course my sis comes first before my friends, even though we fight we are blood. ^^

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a younger brother, he's 19. He lives with my dad so I don't see him that much. We get along ok for the most part, but we don't hang out that much.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast