Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Siblings

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Siblings

Quote Originally Posted by Foreshadow
    *sniff* I have no brothers or sisters. A lot of people say I'm lucky, but it gets really boring and lonely when you have no one else to fight or talk with. My friends tell me it's because I have no siblings that I'm actually good with younger kids. A lot of times I do wish I had at least one. My parents thought about adopting a while back--but then that was a while ago...
    hmm...i also think u are lucky that u have no siblings....i mean i have a little sister who just keeps talking and talking...it drives me nuts!! don't worry u aren't missing a thing about having siblings...i guess it's true about the getting boring part, but that's why u got buddies at AO to talk to when u are at home...just think of it as an advantage not a handicap...ok..

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Siblings

So I have them? Yes, 3 sisters and 2 brother...All younger than me

How well do you get along? Not well, except to young baby-bro is still nice.
    And I don't have littlesister...I have pet monkeys.

Which comes first, your friends or your brothers/sisters? Friends, I'm bored to relatives allready

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i have three sisters one older and two younger and a little brother. we get along ok but not as much as our parents would like. and my friends would come first on my list.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh, yet another Asian family.

I have 7 brothers, 1 sister (second oldest) , + me = 9 of us! ^_^ one mother, one father.

I would so rather take my family over my "friends". My family has everything in it, the pimp, the smart one, the successfull one, the hobo, the jerk, the wangsta, and even the geek! I love being the youngest!
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

well in my family sorry to say im the one that is ostracized from everything. im the one that gets picked on im the one who always gets in trouble. not to be a whiner but that is the way it is. if that is family to you than you live in a world that doesnt exist to me. im not trying to be mean but my friends treat me better than my family. your family seems nice and i hope that it stays that way as for me my friends are my family. i have no where else to turn except to my friends. think on that.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have them? Try 7 bros and 2 sis's on fer Size........1 real bro-2Step-4Half-and 2 Real Sis's
    How well do you get along? Wull know screw we fight and what not but yea I manage......

Which comes first, your friends or your brothers/sisters? Fathers side of the family comes first and my moms side........
    well in my family sorry to say im the one that is ostracized from everything. im the one that gets picked on im the one who always gets in trouble. not to be a whiner but that is the way it is. if that is family to you than you live in a world that doesnt exist to me. im not trying to be mean but my friends treat me better than my family. your family seems nice and i hope that it stays that way as for me my friends are my family. i have no where else to turn except to my friends. think on that.
    That is me on my moms side right there^^^..............Hyuuga I feel your pain......

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

oooooh!! I have an older brother. Hes 21 now so yeah and its just me and him thats it. Where about 3 1/2 aport. When we where kids we would fight all the time but now that where older..... hes a lot nicer, we get a long and its almost like where twens. He moved to seattle and I might move up there with him when I graduate from school. ( Wich will be this year!!!!weeeeeeeee) *coph* anyway...I love my brother hes the best ever. Though I wish i had a little brother or sister myself so I could teach them and play with them and stuff... siblings are nice. I dont have enuf of them.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4