Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sibs Tutorials

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

Sibs Tutorials

Since there seems to be a fair number of up and comming artists here, I thought that maybe we could all help each other out. I've made this site (which is awful and has had all of 2 minutes work put into it) in which I can share what I know with you guys, and in return, It would be great if you could offer some feedback in return (about the art and such, not the site itself. I already know it's terrible).

Also, lets keep this to ourselves okay? Call it the AO.net drawing club or something if you will.

If there is anyone else here who thinks they can help out, then please contact me. As you can guess, this is very time consuming, and there are many aspects for anime drawing that I have yet to grasp fully. So by myself, this tutorial won't progress very quickly... but even if nobody can spare the time, i'm still determined to see this through.

Anyway, for now, please take a look and tell me what you think. There isn't much at the moment, but that will hopefully change over the comming weeks.

The Site

-Sib

(Also, am I breaking any rules by doing this? I don't think I am, but if a mod could confirm it, that would be nice).

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Sib
    Thanks
    (sorry for the double post)

Well, this is fun. I can't believe how enthusiastic you all are about this. ^^;;
    Anyway, i'm thinking that maybe the trail site is scaring you all away. So I made a better one that I think i'll stick with.

Link: Sib Art 2

Yes, I know it still needs alot of work.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey! i check out the site not much in the way of tutorials yet... guess it's still to young!

(have you tried PM'ing the artists you like or you would want on your site??)

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm, i find the site neatly designed if that helps =P, otherwise, i think that the tutorials cover pretty much the bulk of anime drawing, hmmmm, maybe you should add a section on how to shade/creating shadows. Otherwise i find the site all neato and in ordero ^^..im not sure if i can help cuz i got enough problems trying to figure out how to get my own drawings on the computer (my scanner is not hooked up and hasnt been since a year ago when my brother was fixing it up >.<)

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Sib
    Thanks
    Serge, you're an absolute star for wanting to help me. I tried to contact you on YIM, but I don't seem to be able to. Also that's a good idea, i'll add the link to the newer site now.

Anyway, my scanner has gone somewhat... 'kuput' on me, but i'll be taking it to the repair shop this comming weekend. So hopefully i'll have some stuff up by early next week.

Gomen! ^^;;;

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    Last edited by serge2005; Feb 13, 2005 at 07:46 PM.
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the beginning image at the "enter site" page, that's cool.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast