Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick Of This

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Sick Of This

Well anyway, anybody sick of somone saying
    about ur work like um, for example.
    somone said ....That Banner hurts my eyes.
    and says please refer from using it it <<
    ok now that makes me mad, im not going to name
    the dude who said that but comon, you gatto be kidding,
    insulting me and my work?
    geez.

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, at the end of the day, annoying as it is if you post anything you create on the internet it will be there for people to judge. The friendly, the helpful, the irritating and the down right rude. (Although, it's not like you posted it in a gallery)

It's pretty enough, and nice choice of colours but that bright blue/green is maybe a touch too much in saturation.

Remember also that unlike a gallery the person has no choice if they want to see it or not as they scroll down the page. It doesn't bother me too much apart from when they have a character that is wearing next to nothing, I mean should I close my eyes as I'm scrolling down the screen?

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserD
    Well, at the end of the day, annoying as it is if you post anything you create on the internet it will be there for people to judge. The friendly, the helpful, the irritating and the down right rude. (Although, it's not like you posted it in a gallery)

It's pretty enough, and nice choice of colours but that bright blue/green is maybe a touch too much in saturation.

Remember also that unlike a gallery the person has no choice if they want to see it or not as they scroll down the page. It doesn't bother me too much apart from when they have a character that is wearing next to nothing, I mean should I close my eyes as I'm scrolling down the screen?
    I think that Shadow_Dude is talking about people who don't give constructive criticism, and just downright criticisize without good cause. Shadow_Dude you shouldn't give half a damn what people say if it isn't meant anything more than a flame. ^_^

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    somone said ....That Banner hurts my eyes.
    and says please refer from using it it <<
    Yes maybe, but a specific example was used...

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    the someone....actually said:

"Shadow you banner hurts my eyes and I believe you are exceeding the size limitations... Please refrain from using that banner."
    And lol it wasn't me that said that :P Personally I think the message got distorted and Shadow was a weeee bit defensive. Meh~ If it means anything to you and it really bothers you that much then I'm sorry for what I said on the whole matter.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your sig makes me think acid trip as someone said be for the floresent color is a bit much and when you make an image you should think if it will be easy on the eyes to much color can be a bad thing look at my avatar I think its perfect so I use it

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats better!!!
    that whats the response i wanted to hear
    from you ppl < 3
    More ppl like you, the better place
    this will be

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we should get a team that goses around with noob beating sticks

It was my idea I get fitst hits

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast