Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick Of This

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ha if they think it's to bright they can turn down the colour on there monitor

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    sometimes it isn't flame it's simply criticisim (?sp) constructive or not, we're not gonna go through our lives where everyone tells us what we wanna hear like it or not. Take all things in, think about it, if it still doesn't feel right chuck it out. Believe it or not most people who criticize aren't out to get you, they're out to make encourage to do better.
    Compleatly agree with you, theres a big difference between someone just bad mouthing your work for negative reasons and someone pointing out problems to help the artist along. I have never written feedback to discredit the artist (unless they have stolen work!) or make them feel bad, I want them to get better for themselves.

In the end it's the same thing, people who don't come to get better they just expect people to say what they want to hear. Ego boosting, I detest it. I don't write comments in the gallery for that, and if they don't like what I have to tell them they better pm me not to critique them because I won't give credit where it isn't due!

Sensei Gohan, m'dear, would you tell a client to turn down their moniter brightness if their designer made their new company logo too bright? :P And tell their clients to do the same as well? Just a thought...

Getting rather off topic now, and I'm not saying it all applies here cause this isn't the gallery but I know it was a general opinion held on the old forum and the reason why some refuse to post their work (because they get people afraid to give proper crits). A shame cause KenX always seemed direct in opinions towards others and I was interested in seeing his own artwork... oh well

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    pleasing everyone on the internet would be like bringing about World peace before this weekend. Its never going to happen so why bother with it. In the end your just wasting your time and to think it would ever change is foolish. People are different and wont agree. Just learn to accept it or you'll whittle yourself away actually giving it more thought then its worth.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    pleasing everyone on the internet would be like bringing about World peace before this weekend. Its never going to happen so why bother with it. In the end your just wasting your time and to think it would ever change is foolish. People are different and wont agree. Just learn to accept it or you'll whittle yourself away actually giving it more thought then its worth.
    Nothing is foolish, all dreams are worth something. Just because dreams are impossible, doesn't mean that everything you do for it is foolish. I'll die for someone someday, it doesn't matter whether they love for me or not. Dreams aren't meant to be possible. ^_^; That's just my opinion.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rou
    Nothing is foolish, all dreams are worth something. Just because dreams are impossible, doesn't mean that everything you do for it is foolish. I'll die for someone someday, it doesn't matter whether they love for me or not. Dreams aren't meant to be possible. ^_^; That's just my opinion.
    i swear that came from an anime somewhere

The end is important in all things.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to agree but then again he may just be a good quoter.

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not everyone has the same tastes, as long as you are happy with what you make. It doesn't matter what other people think of it.

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant Brunette
    Not everyone has the same tastes, as long as you are happy with what you make. It doesn't matter what other people think of it.
    You speaking from the trust no?
    im pretty happy what i make.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast