Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: sig maker!

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey thanx a lot. That looks awesome

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    no prob as long as i have some free time ill help out as much as possible

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Exclamation

Hey KJ ! I really appreiciated the one you made eariler, but - I hope I didn't direct you in the wrong direction ^_^; I was hoping you could possibly make another?
    Could you use a rare Mamimi with car ears (as seen as my avatar) as the sig background, and use my name (mamimi_rue) - it seems you thought it was going to be for Mamimi Samejima instead of mamimi_rue and I just wanted Mamimi (FROM FLCL) instead of FLCL on the sig I'm sorry to ask, I just like your style and would like another done. PLEASE ! That would be soooo awesome!
    I'm begging KayJay!

Thank you !

:: hands KJ 89,098,949.23809102940000 points ::

^3^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have the time I was wondering if you can make me a Endless Waltz sig with the zero custom or deathscythe hell custom on it. It cool if you dont want to or dont have any time to do it. If you do make one could you please use the quote i put at the bottom of the zero custom. THanx. I would be really grateful if you did.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Please Help The Turtle

I was wondering if you had the time to make a Menchi (Excel Saga) sig for me? I prefer if it was Menchi as shown in the end song, but if that is too much any Menchi pick would be cool. As something to say could you put "I'm not a doggie bag" or "Don't eat me". Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Ted Turtle; Nov 18, 2004 at 04:49 PM.

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    to all three of ya .... sure check the gallery in like 24 hours atm i have like a 40 k word thingie to do that is why i havent replied ! soz! haha

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJayFromAust
    to all three of ya .... sure check the gallery in like 24 hours atm i have like a 40 k word thingie to do that is why i havent replied ! soz! haha
    Hey don't forget about me lol. I know you did 2 out of three so that's good. So I will wait in corner somewhere now.

Thanks
    sorry peeps i am back and will be for a little while. the 24 hour thing didn't kinda happen as i kinda got drunk that night...so ill do them now can expect them in like a few hours! with the menchi business ill try my best...kinda hard to find raw of a character i dont know lolz! i dont watch excel saga you see! thanks for all your support

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast