Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: sig maker!

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJayFromAust
    sorry peeps i am back and will be for a little while. the 24 hour thing didn't kinda happen as i kinda got drunk that night...so ill do them now can expect them in like a few hours! with the menchi business ill try my best...kinda hard to find raw of a character i dont know lolz! i dont watch excel saga you see! thanks for all your support
    Oh lol I was wondering. Menchi is the dog that Excel Excel has as emergency food. Menchi is also the character that sings the ending song which is very sad for her about to be eaten. As for the image I was talking about is when Menchi is in the spotlight in the ending song that she sings with salt(some people confuse it with snow but it's salt lol) being poured on her.
    Last edited by Ted Turtle; Nov 22, 2004 at 05:44 PM.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJayFromAust
    sorry peeps i am back and will be for a little while. the 24 hour thing didn't kinda happen as i kinda got drunk that night...so ill do them now can expect them in like a few hours! with the menchi business ill try my best...kinda hard to find raw of a character i dont know lolz! i dont watch excel saga you see! thanks for all your support

This is menchi...
    Attached Images

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Menchi driving:

Demolition Menchi:

Menchi crying:

Menchi distance:

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

hey if you have time

if you have time could u possibly make me a wolf or moon orented sig?
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    to all of you like i said before ill take all your request but after my exams are finished making sig waste around 40 minutes of my time each time i make one so i cant waste those time atm because this exam is very important, and for the 3 i promised before ill do those and then ill come back 2 weeks later ( after exam) to do all others sorry to those people who missed out when i come back and you still want me to make one ill definitely make one for you! thanks peeps

Newbie silvertsume may be famous one day silvertsume may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hey!! someone reffered me to this, and i was wondering if you could make me a sig with kyou from fruits basket, please, if you have the time.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silvertsume
    hey!! someone reffered me to this, and i was wondering if you could make me a sig with kyou from fruits basket, please, if you have the time.

Please do not post in dead threads (threads that have been dormant longer than two weeks).

closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3