Thread: sig pic

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy sig pic

When I press the picture button on messeges, it gives me an html thing. I loaded a picture onto a web page of mine and entered that in, but it didn't do anything.

Call me dumb if ya want, but I don't know how to use html to upload a custom picture onto my signature.

Is there specific dimentions???

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    the dimention is 110(height)x450(width), maximum filesize is 150kb. If you waht to know more, see the Wallpaper design forum room.
    Coming soon.........

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have an image that matches the upload requrements to the board you can upload the image here if not upload your image to a "Image Hosting Site" I reccommend http://www.myonlineimages.com Really nice site gives you 5MB of image hosting. When you have your image uploaded to a site you can click on the button to add ithe URL in. something like http://www.myonlineimages.com/username/image.jpg

Need any help PM me

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    is it free??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes its free Pyoro

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Or you made you own sig, post it to the gallery, and then just add the link of the pick in your signature... this is what I am doing.
    Coming soon.........

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Thank you so very much!!! I get free space to store images, and I gained more knolege! Your the dude who can't be beat!