Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Requests

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Sig Requests

This is a remake so people can READ the rules before posting any sig requests it seems people don't bother to read the rulee So here we go ^_^

Here is where you can ask for a sig made by the signature team. We need the fallowing

1 Image (Anime they are from to help those that don't know the character)
    2 Size you want it (no bigger then 450 width by 110 higth)
    3 What you want it to say (optional)
    4 Colors to avoid (meaning colors you don't like or don't want in the sig AT ALL)
    5 Name you want to go on the sig
    6 Must have a max Post count of 50 posts (this way we know you are hear for good and not trying to get a sig and leave

This is a free chairity. But we do ask you give us credit for the sigs we have made. you may also request a sig by a certen member of the sig team

Lord Katsuhito (Leader)
    Kasai
    KaM
    Hikari Sakurai
    Citara
    KayJayFromAust
    Gin Nightingale
    Lord Nikon
    Nameless

Also Update If sig team members do a sig Please Post something about a sig request being completed Thanks ^_^

If you would like to JOIN the sig team please refer to this topic
    Signature Team
    If you have any questions PM me about them. Any suggestions or what not can also be PMed to me.

Thank you
    Lord Katsuhito
    Sig Team Leader

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    So I'm guessing the older thread is now defunk ne? *Going to have to change the link in my sig ^^
    Hopefully more people will actually read the rules this time.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you ask for an sig please report your gender so we know with who were dealing with.
    Last edited by lord nikon; Apr 29, 2005 at 10:42 AM.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gender shouldn't matter on if its a guy or a gurl Lord Nikon this isn't a dating service We are here to make sigs not filrt with cute girls

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Uhuh. I'm a boy but I chose to have girl pics. We don't need to know who we are dealing with if he/she is a boy/ a girl. It will just depend on them if what gender will the sig/avatar be. Anyway Thanks Lord Katsuhito for including my name in the list.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i had a problem with xotix, i tought he was a girl, but turned out to be a guy, he didn't liked the color of his name on his sig.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alright then.. I guess Gender should be determined. But it is stated in the rule that the ones who are requesting should give the color that he or she likes/dislikes.

4 Colors to avoid (meaning colors you don't like or don't want in the sig AT ALL)

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gender shouldn't matter, whatever the person wants on their sig is what they'll get (within reason) I mostly have guys on my avatars and signatures and I'm a girl.

Besides, if they fully read the rules, we shouldn't have any problems anyway.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast