Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sig Requests

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Gender shouldn't matter, whatever the person wants on their sig is what they'll get (within reason) I mostly have guys on my avatars and signatures and I'm a girl.

Besides, if they fully read the rules, we shouldn't have any problems anyway.

I guess youre right, so people please report what you exactly want.

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd like to ask about the progress on the Sig I ask for a long time ago. It was the one with the white/silver eva that was supposed to have the text "The Eva Enforcer". Now that I look back on the old thread, nobody really said they'd do it, even though Zui Quan said somebody should.

What's worse, it seems that the image that I wanted to use has been lost, because the guy who was hosting it on a website for me forgot I was linked to it and not only took away the link, but took it off of his computer, and now we can't find it on the net again. Since nobody seemed to get on my request, I'm sure none of you have it.

Maybe I can go find it again... somehow.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    white/silver eva? You mean the production model of eva right?

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nope. Eva Unit-04. It's an American Eva that you never see in the show (it's the one that just blows up at one point). It actually looks like a regular Eva (whereas the production models look like freakish creatures). The picture I had of it had it wielding a handgun and a tonfa/nightstick. Since it's a US eva, it made me think of a police officer. I thought it was funny, and that it would make an amusing sig.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    I'd like to ask about the progress on the Sig I ask for a long time ago. It was the one with the white/silver eva that was supposed to have the text "The Eva Enforcer". Now that I look back on the old thread, nobody really said they'd do it, even though Zui Quan said somebody should.

What's worse, it seems that the image that I wanted to use has been lost, because the guy who was hosting it on a website for me forgot I was linked to it and not only took away the link, but took it off of his computer, and now we can't find it on the net again. Since nobody seemed to get on my request, I'm sure none of you have it.

Maybe I can go find it again... somehow.

Even if you had the image, we couldn't make you one, please read the rules above you have to have 50 posts before you can have a sig.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Erm, I was wondering if anyone could make another sig for me, please?

Image: Haruka Urashima (Love Hina) if cant find any good pics of Haruka then any character from Love Hina is fine with me.
    Size: no bigger than 400x100
    name wanted on the sig: Haruka X
    colors: dark colors would be cool.. like red, black, dark blue, gray.. etc.

P.S. - a matching avatar would be greatly apperciated too. Thanks (in advance) ^_^
    Yeah.. I posted this in the other sig request thread.. I just wanted to re-post it in case someone forgot but if I missed a certain rule or whatever.. Please tell me and copy/paste the link to the rules for me, will you? Thank you. I apologize in advance for my impatientness(sp?)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Even if you had the image, we couldn't make you one, please read the rules above you have to have 50 posts before you can have a sig.
    I thought Zui Quan gave Darlos special permission.
    For old times' sake...

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm not sure if someone still is working on a signature request I made in the old thread, but if they are, I'm withdrawing the request. I had one made elsewhere, and I don't want anyone wasting their time on mine or something.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast