Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: siggy?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok since i dont want to start a new thread and this one is here and closely related to my question, here goes.

is there a simmilar size limit to "off server" pictures that are linked into your signature? i mean i know it is not right to put a 1024x768pixel pic in your sig but are we allowed slightly bigger signatures or not?

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    Ok since i dont want to start a new thread and this one is here and closely related to my question, here goes.

is there a simmilar size limit to "off server" pictures that are linked into your signature? i mean i know it is not right to put a 1024x768pixel pic in your sig but are we allowed slightly bigger signatures or not?
    The answer is NO, the main reasons why we set the signature limitations are 1) to preserve the correct view of the layout as huge signatures mess it up. 2) A great amount of members are using 56k modems to connect, and huge signatures take long time for them to download...

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok! THX for clearing that up!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2