Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Signature help

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Signature help

You see I had this Gif.picture in my signature but now its has been removed and I try to put it back in but it says that the picture in to big.How could that be posible??I had it in there for quite a long time and it wasn't offensive material either.....

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature help

sig limit is 450x110 if you are trying to use the sig uploader it might help if you read around this feture has been disabled for now. Now I hope this inlightens you on your problem

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my signature is as big as a avatar and i'm trying to upload it from my computer
    (sorry i forgot this info)

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Lookie here Motoko_san,

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    if you read around this feture has been disabled for now.
    I'm gonna guess you failed reading classes a lot in elementary school, SIG UPLOADING IS DISABELED.

Newbie LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Lookie here Motoko_san,

I'm gonna guess you failed reading classes a lot in elementary school, SIG UPLOADING IS DISABELED.
    >_> I understand that your staff and all but it doesn't really give you the right to be so rude. That could have been said in a more polite manner. Yea you might have firm rules but I highly doubt that involves rules on how the staff can be total jerks to the members. Lighten up.

The Brightest Angel Falls
    So Here I am The Fallen One

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeTombeCelui
    >_> I understand that your staff and all but it doesn't really give you the right to be so rude. That could have been said in a more polite manner. Yea you might have firm rules but I highly doubt that involves rules on how the staff can be total jerks to the members. Lighten up.
    Backtalking a mod is a very, very bad idea. Just so you know. And he does have a point. There's a thread about it and Katsuhtio posted it on the home page.
    Last edited by Zarriff; Aug 07, 2005 at 12:41 AM. Reason: typo

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Yes. They are mean. They are rude. They make me feel bad about myself .
    But that's why we love them! *hugs all members of the staff, getting threats all around*

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

The staff is why this site is so great. It isn't full of idiots. at least not as many as other forums out there. They are why I never ever leave.

I would hug the staff, but Len's to old... and Trunks and Katsuhito aren't really my style. Omega's just kreepy. j/k
    Last edited by Zarriff; Aug 06, 2005 at 11:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast