Page 71 of 132 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Request Thread [New!]

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Request Thread [New!]

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    believe me, everyone's req are being taken., i've tried this one but i found i didnt like my reasults., (im more anime driven towards sig XD) but maybe Creesco or Sazuka can help.?.,

note: asking if you sig is done or when its gonna be done wont push us to do them sooner XD., it takes alot of time and effort for us to make something acceptable to send to you people so bare with us., and no more asking about them, obviously the lives we lead are outside AO XD., and theres that time zone diff so don't be expecting things when we are sleeping

oh yeah and posting a sig req every 3weeks or a month or so tells us you dont like our reqs very much so please tone down on the consecutive requests., i know you have different styles you like, which is cool..,( i've known members i did reqs for when i first came here still wear the sig i gave them XD)
    Ahhh... I've been pretty busy lately. If I can get on a few requests, I will, I promise.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

believe me, everyone's req are being taken., i've tried this one but i found i didnt like my reasults., (im more anime driven towards sig XD) but maybe Creesco or Sazuka can help.?.,

note: asking if you sig is done or when its gonna be done wont push us to do them sooner XD., it takes alot of time and effort for us to make something acceptable to send to you people so bare with us., and no more asking about them, obviously the lives we lead are outside AO XD., and theres that time zone diff so don't be expecting things when we are sleeping

oh yeah and posting a sig req every 3weeks or a month or so tells us you dont like our reqs very much so please tone down on the consecutive requests., i know you have different styles you like, which is cool..,( i've known members i did reqs for when i first came here still wear the sig i gave them XD)
    sorry I really didnt want to push you guys to get it done sooner I just wanted to know if anyone was working on it

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I would really like a trigun sig.

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

Have I been all but forgottn?
    Forsaken?
    I love the work you guys do fo us but dont forget me.
    Thnx for your time.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

believe me, everyone's req are being taken......

Quote Originally Posted by viper11025
    Have I been all but forgottn?
    Forsaken?
    I love the work you guys do fo us but dont forget me.
    Thnx for your time.
    *sigh*, as i've been saying over and over...and over again XD, we are trying you know, making sigs takes time., the avg sig may take 3 days or so to make., but be patient., im sure we're working on somthing

Well anyway.,

Viper's

^^AngelSanct/ pics are hard to come by., i could do anyting much to it...

BladeX

see when pushed i make things i dislike XD
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Apr 15, 2006 at 01:23 PM.

Banned Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like a buffy sig with sarah only in it and size dose not matter to me as long as it is not small

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey thnx I aded a little something too make it darker.
    Hope you dont mind.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to request a signature and please remove me from the list because I have given up that job a long time ago... Anyway these are the info:

1. No particular image. I prefer an unknown male or female to be in the sig.
    2. 450 x 100 px size
    3. "Rei Aiwa" will be the quote and I want it to be the same size as my name..
    4. I like a dark color.. choose anything that you wish.. But avoid pink and red.
    5. My name will be placed there - Nameless - but make it small
    6. a matching avatar would be nice..
    7. and I would like SasuraiHell to do the sig if he has time..

Just take your time...

Page 71 of 132 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 121 ... LastLast