Page 74 of 132 FirstFirst ... 24 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Request Thread [New!]

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Request Thread [New!]

Quote Originally Posted by TalentedDavid
    How come we cant have gifs for our Avatar if they are the correct size, same goes for signature
    why dont the newbs read first?
    plus wrong thread to be in

read the last two updates.
    Ao!! Upgrades, Updates!!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    Wow my sig is old! But i still love it and thankies again SasuraiHell for making it! But i'd like to request another and waste more of your time...so heres the details.

1. This picture >>*clickie*

2. Stick Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me somewhere on it

3. Make it nice and glittery green

4. Matching avatar if it's not pushing it...

5. Any size

6. No i didn't forget my manners, so please and thankies!

hmm., green's not my one of my strong suits XD.,

enjoy., although i love your current one still XD., have fun

edit:whoop dbl post., setting a bad example., i swear i didnt realize i was the last one who posted XD
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Apr 20, 2006 at 12:35 PM.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    hmm., green's not my one of my strong suits XD.,

enjoy., although i love your current one still XD., have fun

edit:whoop dbl post., setting a bad example., i swear i didnt realize i was the last one who posted XD
    Thankies! I love them! They're all nice and sparkly and green and i just want to hug them they're that kool! I still love the last sig you did for me and i think i'll keep swapping between the two.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, this maybe presumptious of me, but can someone make me a sig. My avatar is of that guy from Naruto that you meet in the third episode. It would be nice if it had the same guy in it.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I may have asked this earlier, but could anyone please help me with a sig? I have a picture here, It would be nice if it said: "This looks like it could be painful..." and my name underneath it, if you could do this, I will be grateful.

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

so you have to have 50 posts to request a sig? oh well... what if i to request it and have sent to my email address? not going to happen huh? looks like i have a long ways to go...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Nemu
    Hey, this maybe presumptious of me, but can someone make me a sig. My avatar is of that guy from Naruto that you meet in the third episode. It would be nice if it had the same guy in it.
    Well if can explain in full who he is "Zabuza?" maybe it'll get done., i can try

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    I know I may have asked this earlier, but could anyone please help me with a sig? I have a picture here, It would be nice if it said: "This looks like it could be painful..." and my name underneath it, if you could do this, I will be grateful.
    I think Shoen agreed to yours eariler (im not sure but i think i say him say it)

Quote Originally Posted by alukard_kamui89
    so you have to have 50 posts to request a sig? oh well... what if i to request it and have sent to my email address? not going to happen huh? looks like i have a long ways to go...
    yes, you need 50, and if you did realize it, there was no need for the post XD., but keep working,. and extra 20 or so posts isnt much , i assume you'd want an Alucard style sig.,( just so happens i have the series on dvd so maybe some will come outta that XD)

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    yes, you need 50, and if you did realize it, there was no need for the post XD., but keep working,. and extra 20 or so posts isnt much , i assume you'd want an Alucard style sig.,( just so happens i have the series on dvd so maybe some will come outta that XD)
    your assumtion is correct lol... alucard and kamui from X to be specific... this place is always changing (i havent been on here for 4 months... ) yeah 20 isnt much for some of you people but to me its alot..

Page 74 of 132 FirstFirst ... 24 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 124 ... LastLast