Page 80 of 132 FirstFirst ... 30 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Request Thread [New!]

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Request Thread [New!]

Well considering you are willing to help.,we'll have to decide amounst the rest of the sig team members if additional help is needed., we'll be sendn you a pm regarding it. thanky you.
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; May 03, 2006 at 04:47 PM.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    Well considering you are willing to help.,we'll have to decide amounst the rest of the sig team members if additional help is needed., we'll be sendn you a pm regarding it. thanky you.
    ok thanxies

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quick question: What if you want to be in the sig team again? Since I was on it until I left for a long while.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

the quick answer: to my knowledge everyone from the old team including myself are well , still part of the team., The reason why you arent on the new list is because no one was coming back(frquently visiting)., and so the list needed a cleaning., like i said, im pretty sure the old mems. are still part of it

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    the quick answer: to my knowledge everyone from the old team including myself are well , still part of the team., The reason why you arent on the new list is because no one was coming back(frquently visiting)., and so the list needed a cleaning., like i said, im pretty sure the old mems. are still part of it
    Quick answer to the answer: yay thank you for your time hun =D

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie 0verload may be famous one day 0verload may be famous one day 0verload's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello guys! i'm new here. can anyone here make me a sig and an avatar? heres the URL:http://images.animelab.com/wallpaper...RoyMustang.jpg
    must see Roy and put 0verload then Slaughtering the Weak, Robbing the Dead in caps and in small size but readable. wish someone make me...
    SIg size: 450x110
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and Sig makers there, wat program can make sigs and avatars? can please tell me?
    Last edited by 0verload; May 05, 2006 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Slaughtering the Weak, Robbing the Dead
    ~0verload~

Newbie Oni tenchi may be famous one day Oni tenchi may be famous one day Oni tenchi's Avatar
    Thanks

hello could someone make me a sig plz ^ ^
    i world like this pis at the lift side of the sig and this pic on the right and i world like the back ground to be shiny and cute like ^ ^

oh and i world like the color theme to be pink

and in the bottum right hand coner i world like oni tenchi smell (not 3d or bubble) fount and in the left top hand coner i world like "kawaii ne?" in the same fount.

sig size: 300x 90
    or abit begger if thats a trubble ^ ^

thanks ^_^

Thanks

To the above 2 posters.., you need 50posts!!., you'd know that if you'd fully read the rules of AO and made sure theres no hitch. "the more you know"....*sighs*
    yup,. get 50 posts and well think about it...

and to OverL., check around the gfx forum here., theres threads upon thread about people wasking that question so feel free to utelize the the "SEARCH" tool or manually do it yourself..

Page 80 of 132 FirstFirst ... 30 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 130 ... LastLast