Page 91 of 132 FirstFirst ... 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Request Thread [New!]

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Request Thread [New!]

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasyprince
    Viper I need a better avi and sig thats not good enough.
    Man your cruel.
    You didn't even give me a good base picture or a background suggestion.
    Fine his all yours team.

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry I just had to speak my feelings but I am really sorry for that but you never asked me what I wanted to be done to it.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry I just had to speak my feelings but I am really sorry for that but you never asked me what I wanted to be done to it.
    Yeah, I agree with viper on this one. You were being pretty rude.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.projectbag.com/cowboy_beb...ke/spike69.jpg this is the one I want, sry for all the trouble.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

He isn't suppose to ask, had you read the rules out lined for this on the first page you would know to have stated a theme, colors and what text you want along with a link to the desired pic:

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Hey Guys!

We're lucky enough to have some very talented and generous graphic design artists on Anime Online!

They've offered to design signatures for Anime Online members.

The new Signature Design Team is:

Lord Nikon
    Hikari Sakurai
    Nameless
    Shonen
    SasuraiHell
    Zackraa
    KuroKatana
    Creesco

Please place your signature requests in this thread only.

For information on what a signature is, please check out the Anime Online FAQ.

Of course there are some procedures with requesting a signature be made for you, and I'll go over them below.

1. Provide us with a link to the render or image you want in the signature

2. The size of the signature (450 x 110 maximum)

3. The quote or flavour text you want in it [Optional]

4. Colours to avoid, and a theme

5. Name or text you want to be displayed on the signature [optional too]

6. You need a post count of 50 for requesting a signature

7. Please say if you would prefer an animated signature, these do take more time!

8. Avatars can be requested as well! Please use the above guidelines for your avatar request (80 x 80 maximum)

Thanks Guys! And happy sigging
    Frankly I don't care if I get warned for this or not your rudeness to someone that spent their time to do something for you FOR NOTHING just pisses me off. I really have no idea where you get off demanding anything. If you didn't like it then you could have PMed him and said it wasn't your flavor could you please try [Insert what you really desired] and thank you for the efforts thus far. If you don't feel like attempting again would you please inform the other team members so maybe one of them could give it a shot.

Be glad if anyone else here decides to do a sig for you with that attitude. I mean come on.

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

If I knew people would make a big deal out of this kind of stuff and then the person saying there sorry and people still say crap about it
    Last edited by Fantasyprince; Jun 01, 2006 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

If I knew people would make a big deal out of this kind of stuff and then the person saying there sorry and people still say crap about it I would have never joined this site if your going to harass me like this.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    you know what tell the admin to delete my account I just wont post on this site anymore or log on to it since this is a big deal for you and Gaia Online is way better.
    ^ that was uncalled for plus
    this isnt the place to post stuff like this
    hope i am not being to forward by saying this
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

If I knew people would make a big deal out of this kind of stuff and then the person saying there sorry and people still say crap about it
    People made a big deal out of it because you didn't apologize. Saying "I am sorry YOU got offended by my comments BUT it is YOUR own fault I had to say them" isn't an apology. That just saying "hey dude it is your own fault deal with it". There is no remorse for statements that shouldn't have been said, it is just some copout in an effort to somehow smooth things over so someone will still make you a sig. An apology for YOU being a jerk about it is what is missing.

Page 91 of 132 FirstFirst ... 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 ... LastLast