Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Requests

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Signature Requests

Here is where you can ask for a sig made by the signature team. We need the fallowing

1 Image (Anime they are from to help those that don't know the character)
    2 Size you want it (no bigger then 450 width by 110 higth)
    3 What you want it to say (optional)
    4 Colors to avoid (meaning colors you don't like or don't want in the sig AT ALL)
    5 Name you want to go on the sig
    6 Must have a max Post count of 50 posts (this way we know you are hear for good and not trying to get a sig and leave

This is a free chairity. But we do ask you give us credit for the sigs we have made. you may also request a sig by a certen member of the sig team

Lord Katsuhito (Leader)
    Kasai
    KaM
    Hikari Sakurai
    Citara
    KayJayFromAust
    Gin Nightingale

Also Update If sig team members do a sig Please Post something about a sig request being completed Thanks ^_^

If you would like to JOIN the sig team please refer to this topic
    Signature Team
    If you have any questions PM me about them. Any suggestions or what not can also be PMed to me.

Thank you
    Lord Katsuhito
    Sig Team Leader

Newbie DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Image - Gaara from Naruto
    Size - 400 width 200 hight
    any colour
    Name - DontBelong

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Image- wing Zero Custom
    Size - 400 height by 200 width
    Color - any
    Name - Ragn0r0x

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both of you if you can find me some good images and PM them to me I will make your sigs

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I Am not on the Sig making List? I the greatest sig maker in the history of Anime Online.

BAH!

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also increbiably modest too......
    just send Kamui a PM and ask to join like I did

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think i'm too good..for THAT list. *pose*

Edit: And if you guys can provide a picture that you want, i'll do these requests.

Edit 2: 400 x 200?!?! Holy shit! Too big. I'll resize it for you.

Edit 3: I'll probably have both of these done today, or one today and one tomorrow. Right now, i need to go to class.
    Last edited by KenX; Jan 20, 2005 at 11:40 AM.

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thought i was the first to offer sig making help...i thought i started the trend lmao haha

Edit: DontBelong yours is done ... sorry bout the size i dont make other sizes beside 400 x 100~110 dont know why .... lmao WAS playing around with animation when i made it ... hehe ... enjoy

Edit: BAH that is soo gay you cant upload gif into the sig gallery! anyway....

here you are, btw i have no idea why i even made one for you ... you can like make one for youself...you have like 20 sigs in the gallery LMAO! Anyway...

Credits: Original Image by PaintPixel, Mod by Cyberkage (me)

EDIT: BAH ANOTHER EDIT: Just to let all those people that asked me over pm to make them a sig with something to do with Robots or Mechas especially Gundam etc ... sorry but i will not make them ... because if i go out and try to find some raw .... i will not know what is Hell Series or a heaven series Gundam with Uber guns etc ... so sorry bout that

Last Edit i Promise: People if you ask me to make a sig for you make sure you actually intend to stay...i dont want people that joins leave a sig request then leave then never come abck again...because that would be a waste of my time ...

Someone say something in this thread damnit so i dont have to edit myself again and again anyway ... here is the sig for haruka X

Last edited by KayJayFromAust; Feb 01, 2005 at 02:04 AM.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast