Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Requests

Newbie Kokoro may be famous one day Kokoro may be famous one day Kokoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know this is off topic....but i take sig requests XD i dont have photoshop but i use paint shop pro and animation shop,i made my sig,and im pretty young,11

Lady Eboshi:Why are you here?
    Ashitaka:To see with eyes unclouded by hate
    I tryed San...i tryed to protect the forest....

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    To become a sig team member just visit this thread:
    Signature Team
    It has all the details you need to become a member.
    I must say, for Paint Pro Shop your sig is pretty good.... keep practicing and you'll become a master of that program ^^

btw guys: I've started doing Dark Glaive's sig, I would of had it finish had Sei-chan (my computer) not decided to semi crash on me. Making two sigs in one day is too much for him to handle. Luckly I managed to save it before he crashed, so I might had that one done by tommorrow hopefully.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    img: white feathers falling
    size: 400 width by 200 height
    color: black
    name: D.A.S

when i get 50

Since he's requesting a sig that is way too high it must be for another site.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Since he's requesting a sig that is way too high it must be for another site.
    I will have to agree no one make Dark Angel's sig

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alright, let me hop on this signature stuff. I seriously need one.

1. Image: Apparently, this is what Eva Unit-04 in Neon Genesis Evangelion would have looked like. This picture is of an official action figure you can buy. Looks like a cop, huh? Somehow that's fitting for what was supposed to be USA's Eva.

2. Size: 450x110
    3. Text: "The Eva Enforcer"
    4. Colors: As long as it doesn't look girly, and the Eva sticks out nicely.
    5. Name: Darlos
    6. Posts: I'm not sure about my Forum posts, but I put stuff in the fanart galleries all the time. Go see for yourself.

When I saw this "Officer Eva" Eva Unit-04 figure, I couldn't resist. I'm probably gonna get one someday, but for now I'll make due with a cool signature.

Thanks so much for this great service to the community, guys!
    Last edited by Darlos; Apr 03, 2005 at 05:00 PM.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    Alright, let me hop on this signature stuff. I seriously need one.

1. Image: Apparently, this is what Eva Unit-04 in Neon Genesis Evangelion would have looked like. This picture is of an official action figure you can buy. Looks like a cop, huh? Somehow that's fitting for what was supposed to be USA's Eva.

2. Size: 450x110
    3. Text: "The Eva Enforcer"
    4. Colors: As long as it doesn't look girly, and the Eva sticks out nicely.
    5. Name: Darlos
    6. Posts: I'm not sure about my Forum posts, but I put stuff in the fanart galleries all the time. Go see for yourself.

When I saw this "Officer Eva" Eva Unit-04 figure, I couldn't resist. I'm probably gonna get one someday, but for now I'll make due with a cool signature.

Thanks so much for this great service to the community, guys!
    You are missing one of the rules... The minimun post count for anyone to get a signature is 50...

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aye unfortunately I don't think gallery submissions really count.
    Just keep posting til you get 50, it's not hard... you're nearly half way there all ready.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Somehow that seems unfair. I was under the impression that the art galleries showed just as much a membership as the forums did. Plus, I've been around since before the big crash. I used to go under the name Be'elzebub before then.

But, if you insist... you'll be glad to know that as of late, I've started paying more attention to the new posts on the right hand side of the home page. My friend Dark Glaive tends to post rather randomly about the forums (how the heck he got to 100 posts by doing that, I have no idea. He hasn't been here half as long as I have), and now I am. So... that.
    Last edited by Darlos; Apr 04, 2005 at 07:40 AM.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast