Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Requests

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Piko-chan
    thank you
    Ill make your sig and avi

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Please could i request a sig??
    1) Image i would to use- http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...az/yuki001.jpg
    2) Size- 450x110
    3)Colours- some pastles, I don't want yellow, green.
    4)Name - Saz

if there is any additional info you would like then please Pm me!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by socketto
    ok you guys have to think about dimensions when requesting please an image that is 66x66 is ganna be really hard to make look decent on a 450x110
    oh. i never took that into concideration -.- on second thought then please cancel my request. im sorry for teh trouble >_<
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akurei Kakudo
    (anyone can make it)
    I'm glad u like it

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    I'm glad u like it
    ya dude you rock!! its what i pictured!!! you rooooock!!!! *glomps*

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie FlameKnight555 may be famous one day FlameKnight555 may be famous one day
    Thanks

oh i need one with a cool anime character do u guys have one??? i really need one im new

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to make a request.
    Image: Anything Initial D (Ry Takahashi if possible) I regret to inform you that I haven't selected a specific picture for this. The reason is that I simply couldn't find one that looked like it was a good starting point for editing. Hopefully someone out there has a better eye for seeing potential than I do (if anybody chooses to take on this task. PLEASE somebody!)
    Size: 400 x 100 (or so)
    Colors to avoid: Only color spec I ask is that is that it has orange in it somewhere/anywhere!
    Name: Agent Orange and the name of the creator on it somewhere to give more noticeable credit
    And please, a matching avi would be great! I know it's a lot to ask, since I don't have a specific pic selected for you, but I just have no idea what to look for.
    If nothing else, thank you for at least considering my request.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Time to re-post the original post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Okay guys, due to Lord Katsuhito being made a site admin, I have now taken over as leader of the sig team. ^_^

This is where you make your requests for signatures, here and only here people.
    As always.... here is what we require from you to be able to make your sig.

Please Read carefully.

1. Image
    (Anime/Manga name and Character name)
    *Also - if you could link us to a picture of the character, OR the picture you want used in your sig it would help us out massively.
    Photobucket.com is a good image host to use. You can either post it in the thread with your request or send it via PM to whichever sig team member choose to make your sig.

2. Size you want it (no bigger then 450 width by 110 higth but of course, it can be any size smaller than that too)

3. What you want it to say (optional)

4. Colours to avoid (meaning colours you don't like or don't want in the sig AT ALL)

5. Name you want to go on the sig (optional too)

6. VERY IMPORTANT: You must have a Post count of at least 50 posts (this way we know you are a perment member here, and not trying to get a sig off us and then simply leave and use it elsewhere)

7. Avatars If you would like a matching avatar for your signature please say so in you first request post. They can be made as simply as cropping a part of the signature so let us know if you want one.
    Max size for Avatars are 80x80 pixels

And PLEASE.... don't not send me PMs asking ME to make your signature.
    I've received a lot of these and it's really quite annoying.
    If you want to request a sig, post it in this thread. That's why this thread exists, so that other sig team members (other than me) know the requestees and I'm not stuck making 6 plus signatures with users sending me PMs every week asking me why I haven't made their sig yet. I'm only human people.

This is a free chairity. But please give us credit for the sigs we have made, for we work very hard on them, just a little bit of text thanking us under your sig is fine. You can also request a sig from any of our sig team members.

Hikari Sakurai (Leader)
    Socketto
    Kasai
    KaM
    Citara
    KayJayFromAust
    Gin Nightingale
    LeTombeCelui (temp offline)
    Sazuka
    AnimeAficianado

To sig team members: Please post in the thread whenever a request is completed so the rest of us know. Thanks ^^

And if you like to become a MEMBER of the sig team... please visit this topic.
    Signature Team
    Expect of course, send the PMs to me, and not Lord Katsuhito.
    If you have any questions PM me about them. Any suggestions or what not can also be PMed to me as well.

Thanks ^^
    Hikari Sakurai
    Sig Team Leader
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast