Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Requests

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Requests

PM the big leaders of this greand group and I think they'll say yes after you show them neat stuff, you could try my avatar and signature thingy from above if no one has taken it up yet. It could maybe prve them that your good and could get my nice things at the same time XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie ZarakiKenpachi may be famous one day ZarakiKenpachi may be famous one day ZarakiKenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my goodness...thanks to friend on another forum of reminding me about site i forgot to bookmark webpage and couldnt remember name for the life of me anyways I was wondering who are the sig makers in here currently and is there space for me to still do request?

Quote Originally Posted by Dai
    lalala still waiting.....not to rush or anything
    not to say its a wierd choice of a stock but the stock you picked to be made into a sig is already a custom sig made by someone so they added alot of stuff to the stock which would make it hard in my current sig and ava ability to possibily cut that cut. Maybe if u can find a original image of that character i'd be happy to make it.

Edited:sorry for double post
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 26, 2005 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still waiting on mine

Newbie ZarakiKenpachi may be famous one day ZarakiKenpachi may be famous one day ZarakiKenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

how about this...iono what the S word u posted and pink were suppose to mean maybe if u fill me in on what they're for i'll remake sig

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe have a legend of the dragoon char in there instead of samurai (not trying to be picky) for a little change otherwise that's perfect!

Thanks

ok to make this simple for everyone...pls repost your orders so I know all the active ppl that still want a sig done it would be much easier to do. Thnx

Newbie socketto may be famous one day socketto may be famous one day socketto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKenpachi
    not to say its a wierd choice of a stock but the stock you picked to be made into a sig is already a custom sig made by someone so they added alot of stuff to the stock which would make it hard in my current sig and ava ability to possibily cut that cut. Maybe if u can find a original image of that character i'd be happy to make it.

Edited:sorry for double post

actually its one of my walls. post exactly what you want the sig to be and ill make it i still have the .psd file so it shouldnt be to hard.

the jokes on you!!

Thanks

1) Dart or Lavitz from legend of Dragoon
    2) 450x110
    3) (nothing)
    4) pink
    5) SamuraiDude128 (my username of course)

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast