Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Requests

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Requests

Ok I guess ill repeat it as no ones made me one in months since i first posted.
    1) sig and matching avatar of Takumi from Initial D
    2) sig:450x110 avatar:80x80
    3) I live to drift
    4) NO PINK!!! just about everything else is ok.
    5) If somebody could make me one anytime soon it would be greatly apreaciated

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont have any images to present... but i want a sig like so:
    1 HOT guy, from either magna carta/war of genesis/ ichigo kurosaki!
    2 uhh...i dont know sizes... anything that fits...
    3 "an OD of sarcasm..." somewhere written in cursive in a corner
    4 sepia tones or blacks greys and reds or dark greens
    5 Mister Tom in cool bad-ass lookin cursivey goth letters!
    i really like the picture that my avatar came from( magna carta) so if its not too hard to somehow have that in... im not actually expecting anthing, but i wanted to dream...!!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://scd.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/9389869 i want the size to be 450 width by 110 higth, just make it look nice its up to you and i want my name to be there dragonhead33 thanks alot

here is the link to the photo http://scd.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/9389869 2. 450x110 3. heavens gift 4. just follow the color of the picture and pls no pink 5. dragonhead33
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 31, 2005 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhead33
    http://scd.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/9389869 i want the size to be 450 width by 110 higth, just make it look nice its up to you and i want my name to be there dragonhead33 thanks alot

here is the link to the photo http://scd.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/9389869 2. 450x110 3. heavens gift 4. just follow the color of the picture and pls no pink 5. dragonhead33
    Have you looked over the the first Post of this thread... Particularly clause #6???
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Okay guys, due to Lord Katsuhito being made a site admin, I have now taken over as leader of the sig team. ^_^

This is where you make your requests for signatures, here and only here people.
    As always.... here is what we require from you to be able to make your sig.

Please Read carefully.

1. Image
    (Anime/Manga name and Character name)
    *Also - if you could link us to a picture of the character, OR the picture you want used in your sig it would help us out massively.
    Photobucket.com is a good image host to use. You can either post it in the thread with your request or send it via PM to whichever sig team member choose to make your sig.

2. Size you want it (no bigger then 450 width by 110 higth but of course, it can be any size smaller than that too)

3. What you want it to say (optional)

4. Colours to avoid (meaning colours you don't like or don't want in the sig AT ALL)

5. Name you want to go on the sig (optional too)

6. VERY IMPORTANT: You must have a Post count of at least 50 posts (this way we know you are a perment member here, and not trying to get a sig off us and then simply leave and use it elsewhere)

7. Avatars If you would like a matching avatar for your signature please say so in you first request post. They can be made as simply as cropping a part of the signature so let us know if you want one.
    Max size for Avatars are 80x80 pixels

And PLEASE.... don't not send me PMs asking ME to make your signature.
    I've received a lot of these and it's really quite annoying.
    If you want to request a sig, post it in this thread. That's why this thread exists, so that other sig team members (other than me) know the requestees and I'm not stuck making 6 plus signatures with users sending me PMs every week asking me why I haven't made their sig yet. I'm only human people.

This is a free chairity. But please give us credit for the sigs we have made, for we work very hard on them, just a little bit of text thanking us under your sig is fine. You can also request a sig from any of our sig team members.

Hikari Sakurai (Leader)
    Socketto
    Kasai
    KaM
    Citara
    KayJayFromAust
    Gin Nightingale
    LeTombeCelui (temp offline)
    Sazuka
    AnimeAficianado
    Shonen

To sig team members: Please post in the thread whenever a request is completed so the rest of us know. Thanks ^^

And if you like to become a MEMBER of the sig team... please visit this topic.
    Signature Team
    Expect of course, send the PMs to me, and not Lord Katsuhito.
    If you have any questions PM me about them. Any suggestions or what not can also be PMed to me as well.

Thanks ^^
    Hikari Sakurai
    Sig Team Leader
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

wat you mean first post and thread #6?

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a go at Blade X's reguest. Feel free to say your opinion. I CAN make changes...

Sig:

Last edited by Shonen; Nov 01, 2005 at 05:13 AM.

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonhead33
    wat you mean first post and thread #6?
    He meant the rule no.6 of the first post in this thread which is:

6. VERY IMPORTANT: You must have a Post count of at least 50 posts (this way we know you are a perment member here, and not trying to get a sig off us and then simply leave and use it elsewhere)

Go take a look at the first page of this thread... all the rules are there, please take the time to read them.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Thanks

50 post thats alot well i have to have 50

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 ... LastLast