Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Requests

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Requests

um i'ld love a new av and siggy i've been sporting this one for quite some time now and its all worn out i'm not sure what to get tho. could someone just make me one do what you feel like as long as its cool note i'm a guy but i dont mind having a really kawaii chick in my sig or av though.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRabbit

bleach sig material.jpg

how about now ?
    sure I'll make it hun ^^ anything you want it to say before I make it? =/

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

just my tag
    thnx
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Newbie Makaterasu may be famous one day Makaterasu may be famous one day
    Thanks

I need help to make a really simple signature/logo. No pictures whatsoever.

The background color needs to be black, with red letters making up the word "Jinchuriki". It would nice if the letters looked like blood, and have a slight tinge of white to go along with it.

Thanks.

(PS: Please, do not make the entire picture too large. It's actually supposed to be really small, just barely large than the word itself, with some black surroundings.)

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Is there a general reading problem around here? Look at the first post, Makaterasu - you need to have at least 50 posts before they will work on a request.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Makaterasu
    I need help to make a really simple signature/logo. No pictures whatsoever.

The background color needs to be black, with red letters making up the word "Jinchuriki". It would nice if the letters looked like blood, and have a slight tinge of white to go along with it.

Thanks.

(PS: Please, do not make the entire picture too large. It's actually supposed to be really small, just barely large than the word itself, with some black surroundings.)
    Hey man just wait until you get 50 post and dont ask agian they get very angry and turn green

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    Hey man just wait until you get 50 post and dont ask agian they get very angry and turn green
    We also get very angry and turn green with 'Pseudo Mods' as well. To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Please do not argue with the moderators on-forum or send them hate-mail. If you think you've been treated unfairly, PM Cybergig1. Also your not a mod so don't "psuedo mod" in other words DO NOT correct the members. Its not your job.
    As I stated only a few posts ago, only Admins, Moderators, and Sig Team members have the right to gripe in this thread...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    As I stated only a few posts ago, only Admins, Moderators, and Sig Team members have the right to gripe in this thread...
    Funny, I'm a member of the team and I got warned for telling people to read the first thread...

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast