Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Requests

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Requests

Shizuma_15 This is a topic to ASK for a sig not to talk ABOUT them. Ether request a sig or stop posting in this thread.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    can I plz get the Pic of the Flag of the Dominican Republic? (Avatar) siaze doesn't matter colors? just the colors of the flag (red white, blue) let it say "Soldado" which means soldier in spanish
    so I was just left in the air?
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

No you weren't left up in the air.
    Please remember that I do have a life outside of this board, and I have about five other people who requested sigs before you.
    Also the main reason why I, or anyone else for that matter, have made it for you yet, is because I'm having problems finding a picture to use.
    If you could link us to a picture of the flag that you want us to use, it will make our jobs 100 times easier, and probably quicker too.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.flagfocus.info/worldflags...ubdetai-lg.gif

That is the flag of my country, "Soldado" Avatar, I take that back.................. that is the crest of our flag
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm... Hikari? I sent a pm to you requesting some help on a sig. but never got a reply or anything... I made the new sig. myself now, but i still don't think it's anywhere as good as you guys could make it look, would you mind still making one for me now? I can tell you the details in a pm if you wouldn't mind making it for me.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah sorry.... I've been pretty slack laterly with answering my PMs. It just that I get so many of them all asking me the same thing (about sigs) I lost track of who I replyed too and who I didn't. I prefer requests to posted in this thread, it's just easier on me, since sig team members can see it and help me out.
    I'll get to it ASAP. again sorry ^^

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    ummm... Hikari? I sent a pm to you requesting some help on a sig. but never got a reply or anything... I made the new sig. myself now, but i still don't think it's anywhere as good as you guys could make it look, would you mind still making one for me now? I can tell you the details in a pm if you wouldn't mind making it for me.
    If you want I have some spare time to make some sigs

Thanks

Here's your sig AnimeAficiando.
    Sorry it took so long. Real life can be so draining ^_^
    I hope you like it, I had trouble finding an image, so I reused the one you allready were using.

Please use, credit and enjoy... ^^

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast