Thread: Sigs

Newbie The Kerm may be famous one day The Kerm may be famous one day The Kerm's Avatar
    Thanks

Sigs

can some one please tell me how i post a signature on this site???? Please help me much appreciated.....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=2312

this can help you read the middle part...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie The Kerm may be famous one day The Kerm may be famous one day The Kerm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wha??? How do i physically do it in here i cant upload.???? thamx but more info required.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just read the info..... it's not that hard to understand.

Q: How do I upload a Signature

A: you can upload or link to a sig just like the Avatar. To upload your own goto the "Upload Signature" in the User CP. This is set on the board default sig limit which is 450x110. So your sig must be smaller or right at them dimentions. when you find your sig image you want to upload click the "Upload Button" A box below where your sig is displayed will show a Code [ img]image url[ /img] Copy this code Then goto "Edit Signature" In the user CP. and paste the code there You can add text but if your sig is at the sig limits I would highly recommend that you didn't add any text because you are in violation of the forum rules. To add your sig from another site (Forum based) Copy the code from your sig on that forum and paste it into the "Edit Signature" box in your user CP.[/url]
    It's a good idea to get yourself somewhere online to host your image.
    Photobucket is a good one, which alot of people here (myself included use)

www.photobucket.com

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use www.imageshack.us ...
    then chose the link that says for forums.
    Copy and paste that into edit siggy in ur USERcp
    Hope i was of assistance.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The upload Sig function is currently 'Broken', and will probably take a migration to a different server platform to fix... (which gets into the details of $$$ and time of the admins)...

This thread belongs in Forum Feedback...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    look at my journal. i have a few walkthroughs there.... should be simple enough i think.....
    http://www.animeonline.net/journal.p...owjournal&j=16

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks
    Thanx every one for your help. Much appreciated....... Your all so nice.