Thread: Silent Hill 5: Shadows of the Past

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Silent Hill 5: Shadows of the Past

I'm aware that news of a SH5 has been floating around for quite a while but up until now there really hasn't been any tidbits regarding the storyline. I found a neat article from Gamingforce that gives an interesting albeit brief description of the game.

In 2006, gamers across the globe will return to Silent Hill for the final time on the PS2 in Silent Hill 5: Shadows of the Past. In the first time for a SH game, players will play through the game in flashbacks, retelling the main character's harrowing trip through through a town worse than hell.'

Here's a little more backstory for the game: The game starts with the main character being held in a mental institution. The flashbacks occur when the doctors interview your character and ask him exactly what happened in Silent Hill. Expect many twists and turns in the storyline, especially a big one at the end that supposedly has the Silent Hill team excited.
    Flashbacks from a nut-house? Yet another awesome homage to John Carpenter's 'In the Mouth of Madness'! I'm already pleased.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Silent Hill 5: Shadows of the Past

Oh man, I can't wait for this. I love the Silent Hill series, though number 4 was a tad disappointing. I hope this one does better, but it already sounds very interesting.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I'm aware that news of a SH5 has been floating around for quite a while but up until now there really hasn't been any tidbits regarding the storyline. I found a neat article from Gamingforce that gives an interesting albeit brief description of the game.

Flashbacks from a nut-house? Yet another awesome homage to John Carpenter's 'In the Mouth of Madness'! I'm already pleased.
    They're going to make another one for the PS2? Heh, I didn't expect that.
    Nut house adventures equal super fun happy!

Newbie drago may be famous one day drago may be famous one day drago's Avatar
    Thanks

oh man im soo ready for this i love silent hill games and by the looks of it it seems its gonna be GREAT!:[/SIZE]2thumb: